Results 1 to 8 of 8

PSN pre-orders of Metro: Last Light are being refunded and are given a digital copy of Homefront

This is a discussion on PSN pre-orders of Metro: Last Light are being refunded and are given a digital copy of Homefront within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; PSN Pre-Orders of Metro: Last Light Being Refunded, You Get to Keep Homefront Fuck you unforeseeable circumstances....

  1. #1
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Hozcliffekinz777's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    St.Louis,Missouri
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    4

    PSN pre-orders of Metro: Last Light are being refunded and are given a digital copy of Homefront


    My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

    Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

    myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

  2. #2
    O_o
    ERICVOLTAGE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,053
    Reputation
    345

    Oh no, people will just have to pre-order elsewhere. Dang.

  3. #3
    -i- love myself.
    Qurb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dark Fantasy
    Posts
    3,724
    Reputation
    158

    Well at least people that pre-ordered it got something free.

  4. #4
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Qurb View Post
    Well at least people that pre-ordered it got something free.
    Sorry you didn't get a awesome game, here's a bag of dogshit for free

  5. #5
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    Aboelsas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Egypt,Cairo
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    12

    well i think that's one way to attract people into buying and pre-ordering the digital versions of the games i think that people who pre-ordered Metro will keep pre-ordering other games knowing how generous sony is if something went wrong and that it would make more people interested into that stuff

    Toggle Spoiler


    For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

    quoted by Robinworldwide


  6. #6
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by Aboelsas View Post
    well i think that's one way to attract people into buying and pre-ordering the digital versions of the games i think that people who pre-ordered Metro will keep pre-ordering other games knowing how generous sony is if something went wrong and that it would make more people interested into that stuff
    THQ did this, not sony.


    otherwise it would be a sony owned game or ps plus or something.
    Last edited by Ps360; 02-09-2013 at 04:25 AM.

  7. #7
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    STRANGEgenius's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    STRAYA ****
    Posts
    777
    Reputation
    17

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    THQ did this, not sony.


    otherwise it would be a sony owned game.
    because they were bankrupt.

    Anyway, i won't ever pre-order a digital game, unless it is ever cheaper in history.

    Plus discs install quicker and take less space... can't wait for this game.


    Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

  8. #8
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,268
    Reputation
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    because they were bankrupt.

    Anyway, i won't ever pre-order a digital game, unless it is ever cheaper in history.

    Plus discs install quicker and take less space... can't wait for this game.
    running from the harddrive improves load times though


    i haven't tried a downloadable game yet, but thats the case for PC/Xbox 360 games

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO