Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your least favorite task for platinum.

This is a discussion on Your least favorite task for platinum. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Mainly online trophies like brotherhood where the game is pretty much dead and you have to get to Level 50, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mainly online trophies like brotherhood where the game is pretty much dead and you have to get to Level 50, same with games such as Far Cry 2, actually the biggest pain, Multiplayer kills like 10,000 on Resistance 2 or whatever the number.

Getting everything in the game such as Final Fantasy 13, you need every single piece of equipment, the drop rate of some of the things were ridiculous to I think it was around 2% for a Trapo (Only people who have played will understand).

Bob 'n' Becca

Multiple difficulties that require either multiple playthroughs to get the trophies, or you have to beat the game once in order to unlock them. I typically don't like playing a game on hard (or higher) if I'm forced to play on an easier level first.

I also don't like games where you have to collect things but there's no level select.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

i cant stand any of the following

1. meet up with so many players online

2. win 100 matches etc. online

3. reach the highest f*cking rank online

4. any form of time trials

Lvl 9 - Gold

Skill/luck-based trophies, such as Role Model in AC Brotherhood, where you have to perform every co-op bonus within a single match - that's virtually impossible to do without boosting.

Fighting games often have a trophy that requires you to win 10 ranked matches in a row. Unless you're extremely skilled at the game, you're unlikely to get this without boosting it. Online beat-em-up players are scary people.

I'm also not a fan of online prestige trophies. I don't mind having to work up to the maximum MP rank, but I don't want to then have to throw all that work away by resetting myself to level 0.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345