Right or Wrong?

This is a discussion on Right or Wrong? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Just wanted to put this out there. I've currently got a thread active, basically on F1 race stars, I have ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Right or Wrong?

Just wanted to put this out there.
    I've currently got a thread active, basically on F1 race stars, I have accepted friends requests for people to use my ghost racer to achieve there Gold time trials. As I have the platinum.

Do you think it's right or wrong for someone to ask me to log into there account and complete this for them.
    All due respect but this person is bragging on there comments ie there name that they have 111 platinum. Sort of rubbing salt in the wounds if there asking me to complete ie plat a game for them.
    I have 61 or 62 plats but me and my son have earned them. No hacks no duplicates all genuine.
    What do you think??????
    Cheers Micky T

Lvl 9 - Gold

If they cant get it with a ghost copy of the line to race they dont really deserve it anyway.

Death is Awaiting....

If this guy has over 100 plats their is no reason he is asking for you to log into his account. I would say wrong on this one. Would you ever want a random person logging in on your account? Didn't think so. Yeah, so just say no to that. He'll get it himself like everyone else. Just my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

-i- love myself.

As long as you don't do anything to his account but I wouldn't do it because if he has that many plats he can achieve it himself.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I think it's wrong but really that's between you & them but what if you were an ass & stole their account. They are the ones taking a risk but if you feel proud of your accomplishment at all I would say NO because every person you help makes your accomplishment less valuable & even kinda whorish. That's my personal opinion but you can do as you wish mate.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I don't mind helping people out, hence the ghost racer. But I've got games to finish myself. Plats in my opinion are personal achievement not a free for all. Boost help fair enough but to finish a game.
    It just annoyed me about the bragging on the Psn I'd. Just wondering how many games they have plat'd themselves????????
    I've added over a dozen ( youngsters out there = 12) lol
    Yet no thanks or rep that annoys me aswell. I'm just trying to be part of the sites. Rant over sorry but it pee's me off at times

> Restart Button <

I love how GDT used the word whorish.

If a friend of mine wanted help or vice versa, I'd feel better about it but I still prefer to earn trophies on my own. This guy is a clear trophy whore if he is asking you to finish a for him. 100 's is a dream in my world, so he seems to be doing just fine. He can either earn it (how I feel trophies should be popped) or live without it.

It's wrong IMO.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Local Drunk

It's wrong, let him get himself and if he can't then that's just too bad for him.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

People like that miss the point of gaming.