Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Have you ever lost your gaming "mojo"

This is a discussion on Have you ever lost your gaming "mojo" within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Where you either don't feel like playing games or you want to play but you just sit staring at your ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Have you ever lost your gaming "mojo"

Where you either don't feel like playing games or you want to play but you just sit staring at your games wanting to play one but you can't and you end up not playing anything. If you have had this what made you get over it?

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

this topic has been discussed many times. yes. at one point we all get burned out. breaks are necessary in the life of a gamer

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Gotham's Reckoning

Yes it happened to me not too long ago but I'm getting back into gaming frequently once again.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

> Restart Button <

Happened to me last week actually. I had just finished my first trophy guide and was earning trophies for a small competition. By thursday, I just said no thanks. My wife got me a game on Friday and I still was a-okay without playing. I love to play video games on saturday morning, so I felt up to it. Sometimes you just get burnt out.

TheMute's Sony Scout Badges

Sweet signature and avatar created by stupot00 @ ~Deja Vu Sigs ~

Gamers Couples platbar by DaRe_xLw

Game on....

I have always been gaming and although i have had days when i don't feel like gaming, i always find myself gaming at least a few times a week.

WHO DAT!!!!

happens t me every so often, i try and play some games and i just cant get into them........the fix for the problem......a new release and all is well

Lvl 7 - Gold

sometimes this happens to me

breaks are the best option then come back around when you want to game again

That Southern B****

I get periods of time when I just don't want to play. Not burned out per se just don't feel like turnin on the system. I use this time to catch up on my youtube subscriptions. Few days and I'm back to gaming
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Platinum Procrastinator

I think it happens to everyone at some point or another. I know I've experienced a few times myself after entering into a trophy competition. A man can only play some many mediocre games for the easy trophies before he needs a break.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

going through it now for a few months, things are getting busy for me but when i do have the time im just too lazy to go for trophies so i play easy hack and slash or beat em up games which take no effort to plat as per say a game with collectibles and doing tedious missions
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

дурак

For the past year (2012 till now), I never really felt like playing anything. Being on here and watching videos seemed more appealing. But recently, I've gotten it back. Just gotta get back to form again, need to scrape off all this rust.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Go Blue Jackets!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    this topic has been discussed many times. yes. at one point we all get burned out. breaks are necessary in the life of a gamer
    calm down Steven A

Quote Originally Posted by KIERONOO View Post
    Where you either don't feel like playing games or you want to play but you just sit staring at your games wanting to play one but you can't and you end up not playing anything. If you have had this what made you get over it?
    Recently happened to me but I just bought a ton of new games so I'll hopefully stay busy for quite awhile! - Plus I got back into trophy hunting so it feels good to be back

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yes this has happened to me quite a few times. I put a game in a start playing it and end up putting another game in then and just can't get into anything. You just need a break from gaming or get a new game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

This happens to me as well. I get the odd day when I can't decide on what to play and I get a little bit fed up of gaming. Sometimes I get tired in the evening and I just chill listening to video game soundtracks.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

PRO Member

I'm currently going through this right now, i'll start up a game but i cannot get one to hold my attention for more than two minutes. I see no end in sight either I just haven't been up to gaming lately, school probably factors into it too.

Plats-O'-War!!

^^Hits the nail on the head!!! We all go through that "burnout" stage, but, once we take a nice break, we come back refreshed and grind away!!!

Angel of Death

I've been getting Plat's left and right recently. I want to be Top 50 for Aliens Colonial Marines, but I really don't want to play anything right now.

-i- love myself.

Happens to me often, I just suddenly feel weird and go out lol.

Venire, Videre, Vince

Yes, a walk through the woods is a good break from games n then back to gaming!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah this last month or two i haven't felt like gaming at all, I'll start then just turn off the system and go watch anime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast