Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hacking an unobtainable platinum?

This is a discussion on Hacking an unobtainable platinum? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by MrBunt83 I wouldn't hack something like socom where u can obtain the plat, that would just be ...

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrBunt83 View Post
    I wouldn't hack something like socom where u can obtain the plat, that would just be the actions of a . But TW10 is no longer online so impossible to platinum
    I am trying to offer you a little advice but I see you want to go down that road. So I got that game HACK. So my advice mean shit because I have hacks, my opinion doesn't matter because I have hacks so am a loser? Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Needz Trophy Card

just updating the sig
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Lvl 8 - Gold

If you can't get a trophy the normal way, don't get it at all.

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    If you can't get a trophy the normal way, don't get it at all.
    this guy gets it

WHO DAT!!!!

hackers get no respect from me, i earn it legit. Even if i have to boost. Be proud of ur accomplishments and dont scar ur list w a hacked trophy. Believe me, anyone that knows this game will be able to tell its hacked..............timestamps are a mutha!!!

Hey Bodi, I like the new saying.......i cant wait to tell someone to go hump a horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    hackers get no respect from me, i earn it legit. Even if i have to boost. Be proud of ur accomplishments and dont scar ur list w a hacked trophy. Believe me, anyone that knows this game will be able to tell its hacked..............timestamps are a mutha!!!

Hey Bodi, I like the new saying.......i cant wait to tell someone to go hump a horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so funny
    see the guy in NOLA gets it

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

damn i see so many sensitive people here, as for advice do what you want..you want that 100% on that game then do it
    if your worried about what people on this site would think of you even though they never met you in person then dont do it
    if your really interested in humping horses as platicus states then i got a number you can call

for future reference
    this site is religious about trophies so asking either to hack or not hack can catch you flames
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 6 - Silver

I wouldnt hack but thats just me

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    this site is religious about trophies so asking either to hack or not hack can catch you flames
    It's not just about trophies for me, it's cheating in general. I'm the kind of person that would rather lose a million times but do it fairly, then win by cheating.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

If u want to hack it then hack it but if you care about what people think or will think then id suggest you dont because in the eyes of most 1 hack trophy will destroy credibility to an entire persons list. Id say just leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    damn i see so many sensitive people here, as for advice do what you want..you want that 100% on that game then do it
    if your worried about what people on this site would think of you even though they never met you in person then dont do it
    if your really interested in humping horses as platicus states then i got a number you can call

for future reference
    You still got that number

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Looking at your list, you'd be short Madden 11 as well, which is also closed, so you'd have to hack that one too to maintain a 100% rating. So, you are not just talking about doing it once........

The majority of us have games not 100% for a myriad of reasons, but we live with it. Earn them honestly, there is much more satisfaction in that.

You weak azz niggs

Quote Originally Posted by GoldDome13 View Post
    Looking at your list, you'd be short Madden 11 as well, which is also closed, so you'd have to hack that one too to maintain a 100% rating. So, you are not just talking about doing it once........

The majority of us have games not 100% for a myriad of reasons, but we live with it. Earn them honestly, there is much more satisfaction in that.
    You don't need to do Madden 11 online.

Lvl 5 - Silver

lousy EA servers...i have the same problem on some of their games, but i will never come close to 100%
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by System H View Post
    I wouldnt hack but thats just me
    hey another guy get's it

Since Aug. 09

you can't put lipstick on a pig and make it look good. that's what your doing to your nice little collection with 1 hacked trophy. makes no sense to me. don't do it.

Dominate!

Angel of Death

In the end it's your decision, I couldn't care less. I it's literally one trophy, then I really don't care. Your choice though.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

hmmm so ur pedantic about 100% ing evrything, hmmm that sounds like a show piece thought line to me " look at me i 100% evrything no matter wat", , so u want to continue that by hacking one that evryone knows u cant get anymore, , u do realize that once u do, ur entire 100% collection will b null and void, u hacked the lot will b wat myself and any reasonable person will think!, and its a fair asumption these days, with all the timestamp bullshit and and the fact they dnt even need the game to hack em anymore!

but as the guy above says, ur choice, ur system knock urself out imo, im just sayin how evryone will see ur list once done, completley lame an pointless!
    Last edited by nemec8; 02-15-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: cuase i wanna

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBunt83 View Post
    I platinum all my games and the only one on my list i will never be able to do is tiger woods 10 as EA closed down the online side, but i only realised after i had started it

Someone said 'just hack it', but i wouldn't have a clue where to start or what the hell to do about it

I've never hacked anything as i dont see the point, as part of getting trophies is the 'earning' part. But, as i can't get the platinum anymore i see no other choice if i want to be 100% on all my games. What do you guys think? Infact is it even possible to hack the plat for this game? Any thoughts/tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and happy gaming
    Ultimately, it's your collection to do with what you want. Personally I don't think you should.

I'd like to see you back in PPS at some point. But, be warned before you do, rule #5 Absolutely ZERO tolerance for hacked games or using game saves. This is why the ones that you cannot get because of glitches or online shutdown do not count against your open 5.
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by kiona05 View Post
    you can't put lipstick on a pig and make it look good. that's what your doing to your nice little collection with 1 hacked trophy. makes no sense to me. don't do it.
    i beg to differ, how else did Alabama repopulate after the Civil War

PRO Member

Maybe and maybe just maybe, you won't fucking die cause of that? And are hacking is for cool kids you aren't cool enough

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast