Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Havent played ps3 for a month(i cant take it anymore)

This is a discussion on Havent played ps3 for a month(i cant take it anymore) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by FlsGd2BAgngsta He said he can play 8 hours a day for 2 weeks and you people dont ...

member since Oct 2009

Quote Originally Posted by FlsGd2BAgngsta View Post
    He said he can play 8 hours a day for 2 weeks and you people dont think he can plat all the games he listed? in 112 hours of playing you could plat all of the games listed and then some.
    Very true.

GoW Origins is about 2 days for both games. GoW I is about two days depending on your skill for the Challenges. Dante's Inferno is a day or two. Sly Trilogy is quick to complete all three games. Spare Parts is very easy from what I heard. It's very doable with 8 hrs a day to play.

Lvl 4 - Silver

this happened to me but honestly i can control myself, i can stay without playing for a year

Visit my trophy checklist
    Forum Version

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if u have a Psp that might help the withdrawal a bit

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by schlittmehr View Post
    Also, you shouldn't be cutting it out all together, that's a definate way to go crazy. Just revise during the day and allow yourself an hour on the ps3 per night to keep you sane.
    I agree. Reward yourself with an hour of playing. Maybe not every day, but every two or three days. Not only does it keep you from going crazy, but it also has your mind focus on something else.

I can't answer the general question though, as I haven't played those games and I agree with Highway, ACR will most likely have a reach lvl 50 again... though, am I a weirdo, 'cause I don't recall reaching lvl 50 to be such a time consuming thing. >.<;

Lvl 7 - Gold

you can still play even when you need to study just cut out the playtime hours

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    To beat it in 5 hours trophy is pretty easy as long as your quick about it. Once u beat the game you can use a costume on easy to run through the game and run passed all the enemies you can. It should take alittle more than 4 hours.

I think the hardest thing in both were the challenges. There were one or two that pissed me off to no end. I think the hardest one was in GoW1 was the 10th one. Atleast in GoW2 there are only 7 and slightly easier.
    I beat the game a year ago. Want a trophy hunter at that time. So i didnt get that trophy, SO now i am going for it.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Anyways i can start playing in two more days. So i think i can control myself

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue-Eaglet View Post
    I agree. Reward yourself with an hour of playing. Maybe not every day, but every two or three days. Not only does it keep you from going crazy, but it also has your mind focus on something else.

I can't answer the general question though, as I haven't played those games and I agree with Highway, ACR will most likely have a reach lvl 50 again... though, am I a weirdo, 'cause I don't recall reaching lvl 50 to be such a time consuming thing. >.<;
    Completely agree with you reaching lvl 50 was not that time consuming. I think the only problem i will run into is bf3 because eveveryone says it takes very long to level up

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Surprising that so many people think Dante's Inferno will take so long, I got the plat in less than 7 hours of playing. Just grab a guide for the collectibles and max out your cross for the Gates of Hell arena and you'll have the plat in no time.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by whitestormy View Post
    Surprising that so many people think Dante's Inferno will take so long, I got the plat in less than 7 hours of playing. Just grab a guide for the collectibles and max out your cross for the Gates of Hell arena and you'll have the plat in no time.
    K thanks

The One and Only

If you can no longer take not playing your PS3 for a month, maybe after your study session if you have any spare time play a bit of the PS3. you know you wanna

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 7 - Gold

dante's inferno will take the most time (i don't own spare parts so i can't say) the others are pretty easy

worlds biggest welch fan

u can do it.
    digital High Five.
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 7 - Gold

K i started playing. Didnt do much today got to helios temple in gow chains and played a level and a half in spare parts. I was playing blops because my friends were online. Going to start properly from tmr. Aiming to complete gow tmr. Spare parts on friday

A plat a month!

It will soon be over, but think of your education instead. Focus on that, then you'll be able to start trophy hunting again shortly.

However, I do know your pain. I had to give my PS3 up for 2 weeks when my family and I moved to a different house.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wandarer View Post
    It will soon be over, but think of your education instead. Focus on that, then you'll be able to start trophy hunting again shortly.

However, I do know your pain. I had to give my PS3 up for 2 weeks when my family and I moved to a different house.
    My exams just ended today so i started playing. Hopefully i can plat everything in 2 weeks.

On a Paradise

Sly 1 & 2, GoW 1 and Dante's Inferno maybe are possible to plat in 10 days if you play like 5-6 hours each day o.o
    Last edited by CiiC3508; 10-12-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Awesome avy & sig made by In2
    Rep him if you like them!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    My exams just ended today so i started playing. Hopefully i can plat everything in 2 weeks.
    Woot for no more exams and good luck on getting those plats.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Got the chains of Olympus plat today. Hopefully i can get spare parts by tmr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12