Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Havent played ps3 for a month(i cant take it anymore)

This is a discussion on Havent played ps3 for a month(i cant take it anymore) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Havent played my ps3 for a month due to exams. I havent earned a single trophy. Exams ending in 6 ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Havent played ps3 for a month(i cant take it anymore)

Havent played my ps3 for a month due to exams. I havent earned a single trophy. Exams ending in 6 more days but i honestly cant take it any longer. Any suggestions to control myself. And also after exams i have to plat gow origins,slycollection,dead space,spare parts,dante's inferno,god of war1 these are all the games i bought except for gow1 during my non gaming time period. Is it possible to plat all of these in two weeks if i can play 8hrs a day. Because i am getting 4 more games at the end of this month.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i dont think you could plat all of those games in 2 weeks unless you cut out sleep all together
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

An old-fashioned cowboy

I think you could plat most of those games if you leave out one or two games. I would suggest Dead Space & Dante's Inferno since they'll take you the longest.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    i dont think you could plat all of those games in 2 weeks unless you cut out sleep all together
    K how long do u think that will take with bf3,uc3,acr and batman ac. Is two months enough. I have two months of holidays. I can play 5 to 8 hours per day. Is it possible to plat everything

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    I think you could plat most of those games if you leave out one or two games. I would suggest Dead Space & Dante's Inferno since they'll take you the longest.
    K thanks

Lvl 4 - Silver

you can finish GoW1 in one day easily and the sly collection you could finish in 2-3 days. Thats how long it took me for those games at least

Crocodile Hunter

Sly and spare parts you could do easy, and a few GoW, Dead Space nd Dante's Inferno would take the longest...look at the trophy guides, they tell you an estimate of platting it

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 7 - Gold

K yeah i know checked the trophy guides just wanted more opinions because the trophy guide is based on one person

Lvl 9 - Gold

The GoW: Origins collection games can each be beat in one day's time, depending on how good you are. Took me approximately 10-12 hours per game, but that was with time for breaks and food and such. GoW1 is about the same. From my experience, the Sly games take a bit longer. About 15-20 hours each, varied, between the three games. Spare Parts can be done in a day or two, if you follow the guide to find all the collectibles.
    As others have said, Dante's Inferno and Dead Space will be your most time-consuming games, though I'd say if you can finish everything else, and it's down to just those two, go for Dante's Inferno. It's relatively easy, there are no difficulty trophies, and you don't have to play through the whole game with only the Plasma Cutter. >.>
    Good luck, Trophy Soldier.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just bring a Game Boy with you or something

Lvl 1 - Bronze

He said he can play 8 hours a day for 2 weeks and you people dont think he can plat all the games he listed? in 112 hours of playing you could plat all of the games listed and then some.

Lvl 7 - Gold

K thanks will update here if i was able to plat in or not. For gow1 i only have two trophies. The stupid complete the game in 5hrs and beat the challenges

Regional Manager of War

Just cut out Dead Space because it takes anywhere from 25-30 hours, the others can be done in 7-15 hours each

Lvl 6 - Silver

I havent played for over a month and I probably wont until the end of the year cause of my course, so count yourself lucky you dont have it that bad.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Lvl 2 - Bronze

dude, be a grown up. Remember that your education is more important that your hobbies.

Also, you shouldn't be cutting it out all together, that's a definate way to go crazy. Just revise during the day and allow yourself an hour on the ps3 per night to keep you sane.
    Check out my awesome trophy checklist: Platinum Display Cabinet - by schlittmehr

sig by Auburn

PRO Member

IMO you wont be able to plat all of them from scratch in that time frame.

Sig by: DaRe_xLw Avy by: Dsluckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    K how long do u think that will take with bf3,uc3,acr and batman ac. Is two months enough. I have two months of holidays. I can play 5 to 8 hours per day. Is it possible to plat everything
    Think you are going to run into some problems there my friend... I don't know about uc3 or batman, but ACR I'm sure will take forever if they put the reach lvl. 50 trophy in there, and bf3 I have read is going to have a reach lvl. 45 or lvl. 50 also. I'll put it this way I played bad company 2 for several months and only got around lvl. 30something... and ACB took a long time to get to lvl. 50 as well........ GOOD LUCK!!!
    Sig by Alison//Avatar by kid420247//PPS BAR by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 6 - Silver

i play all days of the week 5 hours combined because get your hw or project done, then play for rest of the night then sleep at 8:45
    I still play Black Ops because me and brother have 2 PS3's and share a copy of Modern Warfare 3. So that is why I play it sometimes. Thats the *ONLY* time I play Black Ops! When brother is not playing MW3, I am!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by abhinandhan22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Highway00 View Post
    Think you are going to run into some problems there my friend... I don't know about uc3 or batman, but ACR I'm sure will take forever if they put the reach lvl. 50 trophy in there, and bf3 I have read is going to have a reach lvl. 45 or lvl. 50 also. I'll put it this way I played bad company 2 for several months and only got around lvl. 30something... and ACB took a long time to get to lvl. 50 as well........ GOOD LUCK!!!
    in 2 months of playing 8 hours a day he could plat those 4 games plus at least 30 more games...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

To beat it in 5 hours trophy is pretty easy as long as your quick about it. Once u beat the game you can use a costume on easy to run through the game and run passed all the enemies you can. It should take alittle more than 4 hours.

I think the hardest thing in both were the challenges. There were one or two that pissed me off to no end. I think the hardest one was in GoW1 was the 10th one. Atleast in GoW2 there are only 7 and slightly easier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast