Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

List Your Most Hated Trophy

This is a discussion on List Your Most Hated Trophy within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; It can be one that you have earned or the one you're working on right now. Just list it, rant ...

Currently Lurking only...

I'm obviously not going to tell you EXACTLY where I live, but it is somewhere in Canada, Eh.

List Your Most Hated Trophy

It can be one that you have earned or the one you're working on right now. Just list it, rant about why you hate it so much and so on.
    Rant optional.

Me, I've got a few.

From RF: ToD(Currently Playing)

Toggle Spoiler

From Blade Kitten

Toggle Spoiler

Whom ever thought that I would have the time to Defeat 5000 monsters/enemies or Catch 2000 fish and 100 colds, is seriously mistaken!

My Rant:

Toggle Spoiler

"Yes, I see you, and no, I don't care." - GLaDOS - Portal 2
    "Friends! How dare you accuse me of having friends! I'll make you eat those words!" - Gig - Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.
    "Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume." Why? - Random TV in the office.
    Awesome avy done by stupot00.
    Awesome Sig by djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

Of the trophies I have earned, Trine's All Boxes And No Play... (no spoiler necessary). It calls for you to design 500 items in a level. This meant I had to sit there for god knows how long holding in the R2 button and moving the right stick in a straight line or a circle, then let go, then repeat 500 friggin times. It served no purpose in the game, and is the worst trophy I've endured.

Of trophies I'm hoping to earn, Warhammer 40k Space Marine's True Son of the Emperor (again, no spoiler necessary). It calls for you to kill 40,000 enemies across all gameplays. That's a lot of enemies! I think I only hit around 5,000 through one run of single player. It's such an insanely high number.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    Of trophies I'm hoping to earn, Warhammer 40k Space Marine's True Son of the Emperor (again, no spoiler necessary). It calls for you to kill 40,000 enemies across all gameplays. That's a lot of enemies! I think I only hit around 5,000 through one run of single player. It's such an insanely high number.
    Amen to that, can't wait to get it out of the way. Since it's a THQ game, I should get the MP done ASAP. Just in case the servers close.

Lvl 4 - Silver

The Quick and Everyone Else...
    Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches

For F*ck sake Rockstar. FOR F*CK SAKE!
    "Roach? Ghost? Come in Ghost. Do you Copy?! Does ANYONE copy?!

★ Extra Astronomical ★

No Fear Of Heights
    Pancake_Model earned this on November 1st 2012 at 8:24:57PM
    Beat the Gondola game without shooting.

Lollipop Chainsaw had several annoying trophies, but this was the worst one.

Fuck now I have the gondola game song stuck in my head

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by StealthPudding View Post
    It can be one that you have earned or the one you're working on right now. Just list it, rant about why you hate it so much and so on.

From Blade Kitten

Toggle Spoiler

Actually, the Darque Nights level in Blade Kitten features several locations that spawn an infinite number of enemies. Once you encounter the Darques in the level and drop down into their subterranean lair, just back yourself into a corner, equip your most powerful sword, and constantly hammer the attack button. You should kill all enemies in a single slash, and because they respawn infinitely, the numbers soon add up. It may still take a little time, but it's definitely the fastest way to rack up kills.

Hmm, my most hated trophy? I have a couple of candidates:

Auf Weidersehen Petrovic from GTA IV - need I say any more?

Tank of Doom from Tank Battles - really?! Kill 10,000 enemy tanks?! Utterly impossible unless you boost it yourself with 2 controllers.

I'm obviously not going to tell you EXACTLY where I live, but it is somewhere in Canada, Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Fuck now I have the gondola game song stuck in my head

Toggle Spoiler

LOL, You should post that in my "List your Ear Worms" Thread. http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/ge...ear-worms.html

Thats where you post the things that get stuck in your head.
    "Friends! How dare you accuse me of having friends! I'll make you eat those words!" - Gig - Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.
    Awesome Sig by djunglist

Angel of Death

"I LOVE the Corps!" and "Distinguished Service Medal" which are both from Aliens Colonial Marines. One takes a long ass time, and one is a bitch to do, especially without boosting. Damn this game to an infernal hell.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I actually have two.
    The first one is Ultimate Battler (Obtain 100% of all battle trophies) for Star Ocean IV. It literally takes luck and skill. In my other account I gave up on this trophy and my cousin decided to play the game on my current account, so now I basically have to either get it or give up on it AGAIN.

The second one is Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic (You won in all variations of multiplayer games) for GTAIV. No. Just no. Red Dead was hard enough but 100 times easier. And I don't feel like boosting this one. I don't even play multiplayer because I know I'll never get this one, and I got most single player trophies (including the 100% completion).

I have more hated trophies but most of them are multiplayer, so they kinda get represented by the above mentioned one.
    I don't have Lost Planet 2 and don't ever plan on getting it for PS3, but I wonder if anyone will mention the one that requires reaching number 1 on the leaderboards. If I had the game I reckon that'd be my most hated trophy.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by Near-McTavish View Post
    [SIZE=2]Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches

[/SIXevios Ressurreccion BeteranZE]

I know what you mean but everyone has a trophy that gets no love, for this one you mentioned crazyrick was able to help me get this trophy but for me there are 2 trophies

Xevious Resurrection Veteran

Soldier of Misfortune

Its taken me a few months but I play a little towards each trophy each day.

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    I have more hated trophies but most of them are multiplayer, so they kinda get represented by the above mentioned one.
    I don't have Lost Planet 2 and don't ever plan on getting it for PS3, but I wonder if anyone will mention the one that requires reaching number 1 on the leaderboards. If I had the game I reckon that'd be my most hated trophy.
    Agreed for the leaderboard Trophies, especially when people set ridiculously high scores, or hack the board to to even more ridiculously high number.
    Awesome Sig by djunglist

Royal Flush X2

AWP from GTA IV but mostly for it glitches

Plats-O'-War!!

Killing Machine Reisistance 2. Those who've actually attempted this KNOWS of the LONG ASS GRIND for this trophy!!! 10,000 online ranked kills, and boosting the hell out of this took forever. Luckily for me, the servers glitched on me and gave me 5,000+ free kills!!!

Retired...

NYM Hardcore from Max Payne 3 because it has to be all missions done in ONE sitting without dying, saves and checkpoint.

Signature made by dsluckay & PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hard to the Core trophy >_< Dead Space 2

Deathless Destroyer

Crysis? What Crysis? - Crysis 2.

Achieve level 50 in Crysis 2's multiplayer. I'm not into online-grinding multiplayer trophies so that and the rest of the MP trophies can go fuck themselves. PS: The servers are near-dead, the only active game-mode is Team matches, though the wait I had to endure to enter one while on Ethernet (over 30 mins) convinced me to say "Screw this shit".

Killing Machine - Resistance 2

Kill 10,000 opponents in Ranked Competitive Multiplayer. Firstly, I don't grind MP trophies, and also the Ranked Competitive servers are near-dead so there is basically 0% chance of getting this trophy now, unless the server glitches and gives you, say, 9000 kills.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Near-McTavish View Post
    Be the top scoring player in any three consecutive FFA games in public matches

Really?!? I was able to do this easily but that was a while ago now.

It took me 3 weeks to complete a 15min stage in Sonic Unleashed & that trophy was called Hard Boiled it's such a pain in the ass. This video the player moves slower then me but explains perfectly how hard this effin trophy is!

Toggle Spoiler

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Game Review Team

Throwing Rocks

Toggle Spoiler

Challenge Champ

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Mortal Kombat Ranked Online Trophies SUCK!

Legalize it...

Hollywood Squares - Lucky Guess. Its the only trophy I need for 100% and its glitched for me. Ive done exactly what the guides say and the way a friend of mine got it at least 10 times and it just wont unlock. Ive deleted the game and the save data multiple times etc too. Its BS, but I had to give up...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast