Where to buy PS3 games

This is a discussion on Where to buy PS3 games within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok, just to be clear, I live in Canada so it has to ship to Canada. I wan't a site ...

Currently Lurking only...

I'm obviously not going to tell you EXACTLY where I live, but it is somewhere in Canada, Eh.

Where to buy PS3 games

Ok, just to be clear, I live in Canada so it has to ship to Canada.

I wan't a site that has older games like Last Rebellion, Eternal Sonata or Valkyria Chronicles. Also I don't want to have to pay an arm & a leg or my spleen, Like this (James Bond 007 Agent Under Fire: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games) jeez, why $152? It's not like it's made of gold is it?

The GameStop here where I live doesn't carry games that are more than a year old.

Don't list Amazon or Ebay, I've checked those already and I want to compare prices. Don't really care how long it takes to get here though.
    "Yes, I see you, and no, I don't care." - GLaDOS - Portal 2
    "Friends! How dare you accuse me of having friends! I'll make you eat those words!" - Gig - Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.
    "Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume." Why? - Random TV in the office.
    Awesome avy done by stupot00.
    Awesome Sig by djunglist

Forget I Was Ever Here

Go to google type in what your searching for and click shopping it compares prices for you… ecrator is a sister site of ebay to where there is a lot of canadian dealers.

It is time for me to go underground

Currently Lurking only...

I'm obviously not going to tell you EXACTLY where I live, but it is somewhere in Canada, Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Go to google type in what your searching for and click shopping it compares prices for you… ecrator is a sister site of ebay to where there is a lot of canadian dealers.
    Never heard of that site. Will take a look. Thanks.

Edit: I may be blind but I see no such thing as a "Shopping" button in Google.
    "Yes, I see you, and no, I don't care." - GLaDOS - Portal 2
    "Friends! How dare you accuse me of having friends! I'll make you eat those words!" - Gig - Soul Nomad & The World Eaters.
    "Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume." Why? - Random TV in the office.
    Awesome avy done by stupot00.
    Awesome Sig by djunglist