G27 Steering Wheel

This is a discussion on G27 Steering Wheel within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I need some help finding the cheapest place to buy this steering wheel set, I really want one but over ...

PRO Member

G27 Steering Wheel

I need some help finding the cheapest place to buy this steering wheel set, I really want one but over here in New Zealand they cost like $450. D:

Anyone?

Lvl 9 - Gold

They had these on sale ahwile at Dick smith electronics.. that was like 8 months ago though.

You may be better off waiting a while until the Ps4 comes out if you plan on buying one as there may be another alternative that comes out alongside the console release.

Fight the Future

Amazon.com: Logitech G27 Racing Wheel: Electronics

$188 on Amazon, but you'd have to contact them to see what shipping would be like. Unless you find one used on eBay, Amazon is probably your best bet.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    They had these on sale ahwile at Dick smith electronics.. that was like 8 months ago though.

You may be better off waiting a while until the Ps4 comes out if you plan on buying one as there may be another alternative that comes out alongside the console release.
    I don't think there will be an alternative. G25 and G27 are two of the best wheels available on the market. The only alternative I could think is another successor in the series. These wheels are pricey wherever you're trying to get them but if you play mainly racers - definitely worth it.
    The only way I could think of is to carefully search the web: ebay/amazon/etc and try to find a nice deal.

Retired on PS3 (since Dec 2013) due to half-broken console and lack of funds and time to fix it.
    Oct 2014 - Dec 2014 - Back on PS3
    Retired on PS3 since Jan 2014 due to original reasons.

Toggle Spoiler

Deathless Destroyer

I have the G27 and it's a great racing wheel, however it is quite expensive (good things are almost-always expensive). Just shop around your area and try to find the best deal. Alternatively look on E-bay.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

-i- love myself.

You can always try eBay or Amazon. A lot of cheap stuff there.

PRO Member

I ended up getting on from MightyApe.co.nz - Buy Games, Books, DVDs & Blu-ray, Toys, Home & Living, Clothing, Music, Collectibles, Computers, Electronics & Hobbies for $350. At least I'll get it in a few days and the shipping was free
    From eBay I would have had to pay like $100 shipping anyway. So I gave in