The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Confirmed For PlayStation 4

This is a discussion on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Confirmed For PlayStation 4 within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available on the PlayStation 4, CD Projekt Red has revealed. While we've already ...

Retired

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Confirmed For PlayStation 4

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be available on the PlayStation 4, CD Projekt Red has revealed.
    While we've already heard that the game will be a "next generation RPG" set to appear on "all top of the line consoles and PC in 2014", this is the first time that the title's presence on next-gen consoles has been confirmed.

CD Projekt Red chief Adam Badowski said, "The Witcher 3 will be released in 2014 simultaneously on all high-end platforms available. We know that our fans are looking forward to that date already, but we want to make it clear that this story is a standalone, and we will be sure introduce newcomers fully to the world so that they don't miss a beat."
    So there you have it; confirmation of what we all expected already. Still, it's nice to make things official!
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Confirmed For PlayStation 4 - IGN

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Good that more people get to experience it. Not a bad series.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I've got the Witcher 2 on the xbox 360 and it's really good. I'm glad it's coming to playstation as well and I'm really looking forward to this.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.