Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

March PS+ (EU)

This is a discussion on March PS+ (EU) within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Some awesome games coming in March Entering PS Plus in March: 6th March: Mass Effect 3 6th March: Dead or ...

Death to zombies!!

March PS+ (EU)

Some awesome games coming in March

Entering PS Plus in March:
    Also discounts on ME2 and ME3 for PS+ and non members

PlayStation Plus: Your March update – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 9 - Gold

Fuck this, I'm getting EU Plus

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    Fuck this, I'm getting EU Plus
    It is a great month also there is going to be 40% off Far Cry 3

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

PRO Member

Very nice, but I'm sad to see Sleeping Dogs going away so quickly, I may have to buy it because I'm loving it and I haven't finished it yet, and I'm only playing Rising right now...

Leaving PS Plus in March:

6th March: Sleeping Dogs
    6th March: Vanquish
    6th March: LIMBO
    13th March: Wipeout 2048
    20th March: Lumines Electronic Symphony

Lvl 7 - Gold

I wish the MGS collection wasn't Vita. Oh well, February and March have been two great months for Plus members.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Very nice, but I'm sad to see Sleeping Dogs going away so quickly, I may have to buy it because I'm loving it and I haven't finished it yet, and I'm only playing Rising right now...
    If you mean buy it as in pay cash for it - DON'T!! You aren't losing access to it. Just go to the store and pick it up while it's free. You don't lose a game when it leaves the PS+ instant game collection.

It just means it's not available to "purchase" anymore (i say "purchased" because even though it's free, you still pick it up through the shopping cart). You have access to every free game you've purchased through PS+ for as long as you are a PS+ member. Even if you let your membership expire and renew it months later, you will again gain access to those games.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    I wish the MGS collection wasn't Vita. Oh well, February and March have been two great months for Plus members.

If you mean buy it as in pay cash for it - DON'T!! You aren't losing access to it. Just go to the store and pick it up while it's free. You don't lose a game when it leaves the PS+ instant game collection.

It just means it's not available to "purchase" anymore (i say "purchased" because even though it's free, you still pick it up through the shopping cart). You have access to every free game you've purchased through PS+ for as long as you are a PS+ member. Even if you let your membership expire and renew it months later, you will again gain access to those games.

Thanks a lot for writing that, I totally forgot. So in other words if someone joins PS+ the day after it's gone they can't "purchase" it for free but because I have "purchased" it I still have it right?

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by annare41 View Post
    Thanks a lot for writing that, I totally forgot. So in other words if someone joins PS+ the day after it's gone they can't "purchase" it for free but because I have "purchased" it I still have it right?

Yep, it's yours, any game you download for free during your membership is free to continue playing as long as you are a member.

On topic, yet to play Mass Effect properly so this will be my diving in point, as for MGS HD collection on Vita, i held off buying it because i felt it may come onto the service and well, i've bought several copies of both those games in the last decade plus. Result! Dead Or Alive 5, despite an awful for a fighting game story is a great fighter, one of the best on PS3, only rented before so i have it fully now, hoorah, just like with Sleeping Dogs, i'm glad i rented first!

PRO Member

Thanks guys. I should have got PS+ way before...

On topic, looking forward to play Mass Effect 3 and I'll check out DoA 5

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

In another site EU players always complain and rage how they get the short end of the stick
    but for the past few months it seems EU has been getting nothing but good stuff from PSN
    i just wished both US and EU got the same content
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yay good month. Although I already have mass effect 3 and the MGS collection for ps3 this is still really good. Looking forward to play some DOA5 with my friends when we get together next

Lvl 1 - Bronze

MGS HD collection vita coming my way! 2 games can't argue with that!

Angel of Death

WHAT A MONTH. A shame Vita can't use two accounts.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by The Secret Society View Post
    In another site EU players always complain and rage how they get the short end of the stick
    but for the past few months it seems EU has been getting nothing but good stuff from PSN
    i just wished both US and EU got the same content
    those ungrateful turds NA members pray every just for content like EU they get mass effect 3 and sleeping dogs and NA gets closure and probably some 8bit game for march

Avy and Sig By Pixie of Darkness

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by kazekaine View Post
    those ungrateful turds NA members pray every just for content like EU they get mass effect 3 and sleeping dogs and NA gets closure and probably some 8bit game for march
    Preach on! Remember this past December when EU got Arkham City, Limbo, and Vanquish (and still had Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm from months prior), while us NA members got Bioshock 2 and Retro City Rampage? Poppycock.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Change is mediocre

Yeah fuck US PS+, with our shitty PSN games no one has heard about. EU PS+ is far better, which shouldn't be the case.

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Doesn't NA eventually get the games EU has had? quite sure NA got 4 store updates during December to catch up with EU content, while EU store only got 2 store updates during Dec

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 5 - Silver

It does suck being in the US and seeing what you guys in the EU get but congrats and enjoy. I never got why sony just didn't do one update across all regions with the same games or maybe let us vote on what we'd like.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Omg at least the US and Eu stores are decent the asian store is complete crap. We dont get any good full games like sleeping dogs,mass effect 3,bulletstorm or any of that. we get crap like minis and ps1,ps2 classics and old psn games. That's why i havent got the crappy asian ps plus. And i cant even get the Eu or Us psn plus because i have to get the psn cards and when converted to singapore money its pretty expensive

Lvl 6 - Silver

I dunno why is this but I really am happy to be european in this situation LOL
    Another thing, we might get this because EU is one of the biggest supporters of the PS brand from what I read, then again, if it where for this I think that Japan should get better PSPlus content and by the looks of that it doesn't happen

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've held off buying ME3 for as long as it's been out. Loved ME2 and now that ME3 is coming for free I'll certainly be picking it up on PSN. PS+ is getting better and better. I'm so pleased I signed up for it! Keep the good stuff coming Sony dudes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast