Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help needed, PLEASE HELP.

This is a discussion on Help needed, PLEASE HELP. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; ..............

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Help needed, PLEASE HELP.

Last edited by KyleG1433; 02-25-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: -- N/A

Chocobo Master

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No!!!! Did I forget a NO? This is a NO-NO here.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

PRO Member

Sorry, its gone bad for ya mate, cant help ya out as no space to help and as It's only your first post within this community I doubt you will find a trusting person, if you had been on the forum awhile and active you may stand better chance but you are new, no-one know you im afraid. Maybe if you introduced yourself properly first and got to know a few peeps around here you may find someone to help you out.
    All the best

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectRun View Post
    Sorry, its gone bad for ya mate, cant help ya out as no space to help and as It's only your first post within this community I doubt you will find a trusting person, if you had been on the forum awhile and active you may stand better chance but you are new, no-one know you im afraid. Maybe if you introduced yourself properly first and got to know a few peeps around here you may find someone to help you out. All the best
    Even if he did all that, it's still against site rules.
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Negator

We don't trade information of that nature on these forums. I genuinely hope being banned from all these sites has shown you the error of your ways.

If it's that important, just buy another PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Even if he did all that, it's still against site rules.
    Not only is it against the site rules, but it's also against the EULA with Sony. They reserve the right to permanently ban any offenders.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

I hope nobody falls for this request but i see most people are smart. Honestly i think nobody would give their account details with the risk of loose it ? Is there no other way ? Do you know someone in your neighbourhood to help out ? people are warned for this kind of things all the time so you can't blame us to be carefull with such a request, and, like all others say; it's illegal !
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by KyleG1433 View Post
    Man, I'm just trying to find help. I have nothing to do, fired 2 weeks ago, I hate TV, and this is all I do on the computer. I understand the fact that I only have one post, but it's because no one will reply to me on other sites, so I'm searching for help on different sites.. Sorry for breaking the rules, but nobody is helping. I'm going crazy.
    You have nothing to do but you have a computer and your a male. Need I explain it any further?
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yeah, it's not gonna happen. You do realize that Black Ops 2 came out right before Sony changed the system activations from 5 to 2, so unless your hoped for good samaritan bought it the first 5 days it was out, they would have to let you use their second activation for new content (if they aren't already using it), just so you can have one free digital game? Good luck trying to find someone willing to help a complete stranger obtain a luxury item. If it was anything besides Call of Duty, I'd sort of feel bad for you. But this sounds like the gaming version of a crack addict. OMG, I NEEDZ MAH BLOPS2!!!
    This is just sad and pathetic. And completely against the site rules, for this site and pretty much any other site. And as Helyx said, against the EULA for SEN accounts. Probably won't be long before this thread is closed and your account gets banned. Breaking site rules in your first post. Bad form, Peter~!

PS> Random rep for anyone who messages me with the source of the quote, lol. Just for sh*ts and giggles.

#cutformesa

I wasn't going to offer assistance, but since you said "help" six times I can tell this is urgent

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Deathless Destroyer

Sorry friend, even if I have the digital copy (which I don't because I don't buy digital versions of stuffs) I wouldn't give it to you via my SEN account as according to the Sony Entertainment Network T&C since 2006 that is against the rules. Not only will you probably be permabanned for this post, but if you do try and get someone to DL stuff from their account to yours you will be console ID banned, which means no matter where your little box goes it will never be able to connect to the network again.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Get bent...

Wow. Didn't realize that Black Ops 2 was that important. Does your whole life revolve around this game?

If you just got fired, and can't even afford gas money, gaming should be the LAST thing you need to worry about.

Sell the PS3 on Craigslist for parts or something, sell your games and crap, and put some food on your table and gas in your tank so you can go find another job.

Seriously, some people have their priorities totally fucked up nowadays.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 2 - Bronze

We offered curb....we offered.

he refused...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Derpa derp....

hoped that helped

illegal in 9 countries

Man, I'm just trying to find help. I have nothing to do, fired 2 weeks ago, I hate TV, and this is all I do on the computer. I understand the fact that I only have one post, but it's because no one will reply to me on other sites, so I'm searching for help on different sites.. Sorry for breaking the rules, but nobody is helping. I'm going crazy.
    Beggars...I fucking LOOOOVE them.

Okay, can we please stay on topic? If you disagree with this thread, or think it's stupid etc.. etc.. don't post.. Just post if you have some good suggestions, or know where I can find some help on this situation..
    Here's a suggestion...GTFO!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Major help, dick.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lol, beggars... Whatever man.

Get bent...

Let me explain a few things. My life doesn't revolve around this game, I just like to play the game, and I've been looking for help with no avail. I'm frustrated, hence the reason I said help multiple times. I understand it's illegal to an extent. I bought the game (CD) the laser went out, so I can't use the CD, so I thought someone would help me, with a digital copy. I called playstation for advice, and they told me to go to gamestop and they might exchange my cd, for a digital copy. I'm looking for jobs currently, but the job economy isn't the best right now for a 18 yr old that doesn't have a diploma, nor the money to pay for my GED testing. I mean, just tell me you can't help, why so harsh? If you think it's pathetic, just don't comment. Now give me a second so I can remind myself this is the internet...

Seems to me that you're just digging yourself a deeper hole here.

As you already mentioned, the job availability is slim for someone in your situation. Which brings me back to my original point....you don't need the PS3 right now. If you can't find a job, then start selling shit so you can pay for the things you DO need.

Nobody here cares that you're 18 with no diploma or GED. You're still new here. Most people here don't give 2 shits about what your issues are or why you can't play your precious game. You already mentioned that you got banned for asking this same question on 2 other sites. You're just asking for another .

Back to the original question, the answer to which you seem to not be grasping. Nobody here can or will help you with your problem. Period. Either hang out and become a productive member of the site or just move the fuck on.

Even if you were a long-term, respected member of the group, you still would not likely receive the kind of help you're asking for. It's against Sony's EULA and also heavily frowned upon on this site. This has already been mentioned several times in this thread.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Negator

Help, I need major dick.
    Is that so?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

illegal in 9 countries

Lol, beggars... Whatever man.
    "Please pay for sumfink for me. I don't have nuffink, nor will I give you anythink in return."

You sir are a beggar.

Begone you wretch, retreat in shame.

Lvl 5 - Silver

How about wait till you have a job, or let the 4 others in your house pay ? When you have money for internet you have money for other stuff aswell. When you have time to post here you also have time to look for a job. Everyone has to pay for the shit he / she buys... The bells should have gone ringing when you were banned from the other sites... And everyone posting here is for your own good, cause it's still illegal, and not " to some extent ". That sounds like it is a little illegal, is still illegal...
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast