Deadrising 3 appears on online resume

This is a discussion on Deadrising 3 appears on online resume within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Dead Rising 3 has appeared on the online CV of video game music producer Sascha Dikiciyan. Dikiciyan (aka Sonic Mayhem)'s ...

PRO Member

Deadrising 3 appears on online resume

Dead Rising 3 has appeared on the online CV of video game music producer Sascha Dikiciyan.

Dikiciyan (aka Sonic Mayhem)'s resumé suggests that he could be composing the soundtrack for the title, which has yet to be announced by publisher Capcom.

Dikiciyan has previously provided music and scores for multiple high-profile titles, including Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3 and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.

You can listen to some of his work over on the Sonic Mayhem website.

Dead Rising 3 has long-been rumoured to be in development at Capcom Vancouver.

Back in 2011, an online report stated that the game would be set in California and introduce a mechanic called Rick as the new lead character.

Then, earlier this year, it was revealed that a trailer for the game had been produced by a visual effects company in 2012.

Dead Rising 3 is the second unannounced title to be referred to by an online CV today.

Earlier today, VideoGamer.com revealed that multiple Ubisoft developers had listed Assassin's Creed 4 on their LinkedIn profiles.

VideoGamer.com has contacted Capcom for comment.
    Dead Rising 3 appears on another online CV, soundtrack produced by Sonic Mayhem? - Dead Rising 2 for Xbox 360 News
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

O_o

I see another ridiculous zombie kill trophy in the future.

PRO Member

Yes please!

Ice Cream Firefighter

As long as the Banana Hammock DOES NOT return, i'm in lol

Toggle Spoiler

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

1.21 GIGAWATTS

i dont wanna wait lol

Sig & Avy created by stupot00

Available For Boosting: Add me on PSN: likeAbozs

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This reminds that I still need to play Dead Rising 2 and Off the Record, I held off on playing those two because I absolutely hated the first Dead Rising but have heard some good things about the sequels.

Ice Cream Firefighter

I just found this which appears to show the new main character. Source Game Informer

Word on the street is that the follow up to Dead Rising 2 will be set in California, star a mechanic, and involve escaping the doomed city on a cobbled-together plane.
    The auto mechanic’s name is Rick, and it sounds like he’s a little less confident in his zombie-slaying abilities right off the bat compared to Chuck and Frank. The city of Los Perdidos, California is set to be cleared out by a huge bomb, and Rick plans to escape on a plane. Featuring a goal that sounds similar to Dead Rising 2: Case 0’s motorcycle building, Rick must gather pieces to build a plane.

Siliconera also reports that Dead Rising 3 will touch on themes of illegal immigration. A leader named Red leads a band of infected illegals through the chaos-stricken city. Red’s girlfriend Annie, a defender of the infected folk, will also play a role in the story. The only other character speculated to be in the game is a psychopathic biker who drives a motorcycle customized with steam roller parts. Sounds pretty nasty.

Capcom isn’t commenting on the rumors just yet, so sit tight for now. Are you ready for more Dead Rising?

The above concept art of Rick is rumored to be official, but the Dead Rising 2 logo was altered by Game Informer

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

INTJ

so the guys behind the quake 3 arena soundtrack are making it

neat