Star Wars Pinball a true value from the member of Zen Studios.

This is a discussion on Star Wars Pinball a true value from the member of Zen Studios. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; If your like me an avid pinballer from the day, you love two IP's Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball Arcade. ...

PRO Member

Star Wars Pinball a true value from the member of Zen Studios.

If your like me an avid pinballer from the day, you love two IP's Zen Pinball 2 and Pinball Arcade. The good people from Zen have brought us a new series of table's three in total Star Wars, Bobba Fett and The Empire Strikes back. This is available for $9.99 and if your like me and have the Vita the vita is cross buy you get the Vita version when you purchase the PS3 version this bring's the cost's of the table's to $1.67 or somewhere there about's now to me there is no better value out there available on many platforms thanks to playstation mobile.

A definite buy

Lvl 7 - Gold

You sound like an employee of Zen calling me during dinner to sell me this game Lol. I haven't tried out Star Wars yet, but I love their other pinball tables. They did a great job with all of them, so I'll likely pick this one up down the road when I don't have a stack of games I haven't been able to get to since Christmas.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Platinum Procrastinator

I haven't played any of the other games but I did see a few videos for the Star Wars one and it does look pretty awesome.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!