Doom 3 BFG problem's?

This is a discussion on Doom 3 BFG problem's? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; A friend was telling me that Doom 3 BFG messed up his processing in his PS3 has anyone else had ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Doom 3 BFG problem's?

A friend was telling me that Doom 3 BFG messed up his processing in his PS3 has anyone else had this happen? cuz i really want this game can anyone who has played this game let me know if anything like this has gone on cuz i don't want my PS3 messed up like his

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have this game and have played it for about 1 1/2 hour. That includes starting campaign for first Doom, third Doom, and some online multiplayer. I haven't experienced any problems but the game wasn't in my PS3 that long. I have a tendency to start a game and then move on to another game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok thank's for letting me know my friend has played the game for about 70 hours or more he's trying too get all the trophies in the game and i want too do the same just don't want my PS3 messing up

Gaming since PONG !

a game will NOT mess up any PS3 (sans Terminator ) If his PS3 took a dump its because they have a tendancy to do that after a while

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah He said his is kind of old thank's for the help