Results 1 to 3 of 3

Headset Mic Issue

This is a discussion on Headset Mic Issue within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have a problem with the Sony Pulse Headset. I tried testing the built-in mic though when I talk no-one ...

  1. #1
    Deathless Destroyer
    Encorporeus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oi Mate
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    46

    Headset Mic Issue

    I have a problem with the Sony Pulse Headset. I tried testing the built-in mic though when I talk no-one on the "other side" notices me talking. I went to accessories and when I tried to talk the mic meter didn't even go up 90% of the 2 mins I spent testing it. The remaining 10% it barely went up. Then I tried tapping on my right headset speaker and the meter went to very high.

    I bought the headset 2 months ago and this is the first time I tested the mic. Help appreciated.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

    SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

    Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel



  2. #2
    Venire, Videre, Vince
    xEl_Cidx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Valencia (EEUU)
    Posts
    3,638
    Reputation
    645

    It was working before since you said it was the first time you tested it.

    Had a similar issue where nobody could hear me speak, had to do with the input method to chance it from tv to headset.
    Have you tried doing that camarada (mate)?

    Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

    Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

    Unete al grupo: Jugadores Espaņol

  3. #3
    Deathless Destroyer
    Encorporeus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Oi Mate
    Posts
    1,073
    Reputation
    46

    Quote Originally Posted by xEl_Cidx View Post
    It was working before since you said it was the first time you tested it.

    Had a similar issue where nobody could hear me speak, had to do with the input method to chance it from tv to headset.
    Have you tried doing that camarada (mate)?
    That wasn't what I said. Also I turned on the setting for all audio to headset.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

    SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

    Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO