Capcom store selling 25th Anniversary Street Fighter collection

This is a discussion on Capcom store selling 25th Anniversary Street Fighter collection within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; If youíre old enough to remember stacking quarters on the machine or searching magazines for move lists, then you might ...

PRO Member

Capcom store selling 25th Anniversary Street Fighter collection

If youíre old enough to remember stacking quarters on the machine or searching magazines for move lists, then you might want to pick up the heavily-discounted 25th Anniversary Collection set for the SF franchise from Capcomís online store. For $100, you get 11 OSTs, with two discs of fan-crafted material, disc copies of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition and SF x Tekken, a Blu-Ray set with a series-spanning documentary, the God-awful USA animated series and the far superior first animated movie along with a figure of Ryu, a certificate of authenticity, and an artbook.

PS3 owners also get a code for a PSN bundle of SF III: 3rd Strike Online, the entire Street Fighter Alpha series, and Super SF II Turbo HD Remix.

Buying off the Capcom store also entitles you to a free 8-bit SF lanyard. Itís worth noting that the cheapest shipping option is $17, so your total would basically be $120 down from $170 since the set retails for $150 on its own.
    Source: http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/03...ction-for-100/

That Ryu statue
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

VitaUnlocked

This looks good. A tad expensive though.

PRO Member

For the Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Street Fighter vs Tekken and the animated movie, that is $50 alone before shipping. Almost positive that all the other stuff, including that PSN code, would more than cover the other $70 that this would cost.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

PRO Member

still 50/50 on if I want this yet.

Buy my book, Alteration

I like the statue, too bad I don't want the rest of it

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!