medal of honor warfighter mp question/help.

This is a discussion on medal of honor warfighter mp question/help. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; a friend told me when you get a copy of this game you get an hour or 2 free to ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

medal of honor warfighter mp question/help.

a friend told me when you get a copy of this game you get an hour or 2 free to sample the mp without having to buy the season pass,then if you decide you like the mp you can then purchase the season pass.
    also he says even if you have a pre-owned or borrowed copy you can still acces this free 2 hour taster.
    so is this true and if so is it accessible on every ps3 the first time you install it therefore sort of registering it on your ps3 so its only accessible once?

thanx in advance ppl.

PRO Member

If I remember right, it goes through the EA passport. Pretty much your EA ID and login for any EA games you play online. It should be specific to each person. You can use a friend's copy of the game to try the online but not their EA name. You would need to use yours or create one to try it out.

Hope this helps.
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw