Playstation store please help me

This is a discussion on Playstation store please help me within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey guys i have a 25 playstation network account code not used and i have this account wbacarmine and another ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Playstation store please help me

Hey guys i have a 25 playstation network account code not used and i have this account wbacarmine and another called XX_1000LEGT_PDC i want the DLC for wbacarmine but i need it for trophies on other account as well my cousine said if i buy it on wbacarmine it activates for all accounts currently on my ps3 unless i delete them then it's gone of them is this true?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Anything ie add ons and games purchased from the Psn store saves on the ps3 it can be used by any amount of users on that ps3 system. You can make 16 users on your ps3 so all could use it on that one ps3.

Death is Awaiting....

Well, now the activation limit is 2. So you could buy the DLC on one account and play it on another if you were to download it off the account you bought it on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Achantion

Lvl 2 - Bronze

???
    When you download something it goes too your ps3. You can play it with any number of user names on that single ps3.
    Schism is talking about game share it used to be for people with more then one ps3 in the house hold. It used to be 5 then after the hack it went down to 2.

What I can gather from your original post is that you have 1 ps3 but 2 user accounts, as I mentioned above 1 ps3 = 16 user names max.

PRO Member

I think he's talking about two different PSN accounts.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I have more then four Psn accounts, only trophy hunt on this one.lol
    I play tiger Woods golf and when your quite high its hard to get a game so I change to a different. Account ( same ps3 ) and all dlc work on them all.
    Note I only purchase things on one of the accounts once it has started downloading you can switch Psn account and it will continue to download.

Long story short the answer to your question is YES.