Ok...this is messed up :(

This is a discussion on Ok...this is messed up :( within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; When i got DmC they said to go on there website put in your email address and code and they ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ok...this is messed up :(

When i got DmC they said to go on there website put in your email address and code and they would send you your ps3 voucher for vergils downfall when it comes out.it came out today and still no code for the dlc....like wtf im not paying 9 dollars for something i should get for free cuz i preordered it? anybody having the same problems

Negator

Jesus christ man, it just got added to the store less than an hour ago...give it some time.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Jesus christ man, it just got added to the store less than an hour ago...give it some time.
    not the point they should have sent the code to my email already i did the thing when i picked up DmC. sorry im just impatient cuz i love vergil lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I think they will send you a link, where you can redeem your code from gs. Im waiting for their reply as well.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xDevilizer View Post
    I think they will send you a link, where you can redeem your code from gs. Im waiting for their reply as well.
    I hope soon lol im dying to play vergils downfall

PRO Member

they are going to send you a reminder to go back to Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall DLC Code Redemption to input your code, only reason behind the email...

Sadly the codes are useless until an assbag at Crapcom updates that site to let you use your pre-order code. See: DmC Devil May Cry Vergil's Downfall DLC information and support.

And I agree that this is bullshit as they knew the DLC was releasing today and is already weeks late. Even the site says it will release in 02/2013. EU members got an actual PSN DLC code and have been able to play their DLC for 2 weeks now.

As for their hours of operation it doesn't look like that site will update for you to be able to get your code until tomorrow at least, sucks but it is what it is.

Guess I will have to wait til tomorrow as well and that eats away one day of guide writing time for me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    they are going to send you a reminder to go back to Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall DLC Code Redemption to input your code, only reason behind the email...

Sadly the codes are useless until an assbag at Crapcom updates that site to let you use your pre-order code. See: DmC Devil May Cry Vergil's Downfall DLC information and support.

And I agree that this is bullshit as they knew the DLC was releasing today and is already weeks late. Even the site says it will release in 02/2013. EU members got an actual PSN DLC code and have been able to play their DLC for 2 weeks now.

As for their hours of operation it doesn't look like that site will update for you to be able to get your code until tomorrow at least, sucks but it is what it is.

Guess I will have to wait til tomorrow as well and that eats away one day of guide writing time for me.
    Well thats gonna suck cuz i threw away the code that was on the gamestop receipt cuz i already input the code on thier website...ughh -__-

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by asian1888 View Post
    Well thats gonna suck cuz i threw away the code that was on the gamestop receipt cuz i already input the code on thier website...ughh -__-

I would hold off on buying it for now as they may send you your code since you input it once whereas I never input mine yet.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would hold off on buying it for now as they may send you your code since you input it once whereas I never input mine yet.
    I hope so cuz i dont wanna give my own people at Capcom a can of whoopass lol

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by asian1888 View Post
    I hope so cuz i dont wanna give my own people at Capcom a can of whoopass lol
    If anything you might be able to call up Crapcom or gamestop to figure something out to get you a new code, maybe...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If anything you might be able to call up Crapcom or gamestop to figure something out to get you a new code, maybe...
    Ill just wait and see it just came on PSN like a couple of hours ago so Capcom is prob being lazy as fuck