Aliens : the big con

This is a discussion on Aliens : the big con within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Don't believe the hype , the game sucks , but ...........................................................................why ?...

Rangers F.C

Aliens : the big con

Don't believe the hype , the game sucks , but ...........................................................................why ?

Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

wow...that's just...sad.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

lol I like the ending.

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Needz Trophy Card

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Don't believe the hype , the game sucks , but ...........................................................................why ?

your about what a month late and also this video is old. even better you still can not grasp where to put stuff in the forum. go blow a bagpipe
    videogameman-If i was going to fuck my son, I'd kiss him first.
    Compalicious-in all fairness bodi, it is a bit on the big side
    bodigard-^^^that's what she said!

Du wirst geil

Meh, I got it, yet to play it, but I'll play it with an open mind. I've learned to not listen to the 'hype' but I've also learned to not listen to all the negative criticism games get, just in case I miss out on something I may like

Currently Boosting: Borderlands 2
    Add me with requests for boosting.

Lvl 9 - Gold

This is old news though...

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Xerces2911 View Post
    Meh, I got it, yet to play it, but I'll play it with an open mind. I've learned to not listen to the 'hype' but I've also learned to not listen to all the negative criticism games get, just in case I miss out on something I may like
    i'm very open minded person and i usualy dont hate games or follow reviews like god-like-teachings but after playing the game...........you'll see that this time all the criticism is true. the game is bad, the game is not what they showed us and what makes worse is the constant lying and the leaks from internal sources from gearbox and sega that shows how randy pitchford and gearbox kept this game on the desk and using sega money to fund their own IP borderlands and work enough to reach periodic seha paychecks and later outsourced 25% of the game......Randy was former magician so...................... ITS MAGIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I know it gets said all the time, but I am a huge fan of the Aliens canon and I just platted this game last night. I can honestly say this is already my 'Most Disappointing Game Of 2013', and I don't see anything else on the horizon that could possibly fail to meet expectations harder than this did. Don't get me wrong - this game DOES have some good aspects to it. It's fun as hell to shred aliens with a smartgun, the save & progress system is excellent, the MP is actually quite fun and other minor things here and there. But as for the negative? Well, everything you've heard is pretty much true, sad to say. I don't know how I could sum it up better than to say; It seems like a weak port of a PS2 game. While it's not wihout it's moments, it just feels like a step back in almost every aspect.

You have FAILed Gearbox....... You have FAILed.

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Trophy Guide Grand Master