God of War Ascension Collector's Edition -- Missing DLC voucher code

This is a discussion on God of War Ascension Collector's Edition -- Missing DLC voucher code within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I got my god of war ascension collector's edition today from eb games, got the last one. Come home, ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

God of War Ascension Collector's Edition -- Missing DLC voucher code

So I got my god of war ascension collector's edition today from eb games, got the last one. Come home, unpack it, and notice the voucher I got just says "online pass" and didn't mention anything about the soundtrack, season pass, theme/avatar, etc. So I put the code in, and I only got the online pass and none of the other stuff I was supposed to get. I looked online and people doing unboxings of it have a different looking voucher that says "collectors edition voucher" or something like that instead of mine which just says "online pass" and theres no other ones besides the all-stars/last of us voucher which all copies got. WTFFF, I called sony and apparently i gotta email them a scan of the receipt and voucher I got and hope I get the proper code back in 2-4 business days. I looked online and other people in Canada are having the same issue. This is total BS, how the fack do they package the wrong voucher in there?!? Not sure if this BS is an exclusive screwing to us in Canada or if its happening in other areas, has anyone else here had this happen to them or have any information on this?

Drunken Nights

(Canada here as well) It's happened to me too. Sony asked for the online pass code, I sent them an email of my receipt and they said 2-4 business days. I ordered online thinking that was the problem but I see you pre-ordered in store which is strange. One of my friends didn't have a problem like you and I and he ordered in store. I don't know why this problem is going on.

Get bent...

If you got it from EB Games or Gamestop....did you check ON the receipt itself?

Sometimes x-tra DLC bonuses and such have the codes printed on the receipt.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T View Post
    (Canada here as well) It's happened to me too. Sony asked for the online pass code, I sent them an email of my receipt and they said 2-4 business days. I ordered online thinking that was the problem but I see you pre-ordered in store which is strange. One of my friends didn't have a problem like you and I and he ordered in store. I don't know why this problem is going on.
    yea I called them and they told me the same thing, so i emailed them a picture of the receipt and the voucher that I got (the standard one) and am waiting to hear back from them. Heres a link to a sony forum on the issue to show theres a bunch of other people with the problem, one guy on it claims to be a GoW developer and acknowledged that there aware of the issue, so more than likely will all get our codes sooner or later, its stupid that the first thing i had to do with I paid $90 for this thing was sit on the phone for an hour and take pictures of receipts....fun...heres that link: Missing God of War Ascension Collector's Edition d... - Page 2 - PlayStation® Community Forums

Drunken Nights

Quote Originally Posted by Orange-Vision View Post
    yea I called them and they told me the same thing, so i emailed them a picture of the receipt and the voucher that I got (the standard one) and am waiting to hear back from them. Heres a link to a sony forum on the issue to show theres a bunch of other people with the problem, one guy on it claims to be a GoW developer and acknowledged that there aware of the issue, so more than likely will all get our codes sooner or later, its stupid that the first thing i had to do with I paid $90 for this thing was sit on the phone for an hour and take pictures of receipts....fun...heres that link: Missing God of War Ascension Collector's Edition d... - Page 2 - PlayStation® Community Forums
    Yeah, I was on this site yesterday. It really is annoying, having to be on the phone for this.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

well they got 3 and a half days left to get me my code, if I still don't have it all hell is going to break loose, either sony is going to be gettin the call to end all calls from me, if that doesn't do anything aside from make me feel good I'm goin to eb games and DEMANDING my money back, I don't give a f*** if its not ther fault there the SOLE distributor of the CE, i bought something from them and didn't get what was advertised, I'm either getting a replacement (if they don't have one they can order one) or i'm getting ALL my money back, regardless of whetehr or not the thing has been opened or played, this is ABSOLUTE BS

PRO Member

There should be two DLC sheets, one taped to the box or game and one inside the steel case. The one on the box or game, is the DLC for the extra content while the one in the game is the online pass for multi player. They are having some issues with codes as I had to call them but they were able to straighten me up.