God of war Ascension Secret code

This is a discussion on God of war Ascension Secret code within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So it seems that there is a secret code in Gow ascension. Hopefully it reveals something cool like a new ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

God of war Ascension Secret code

So it seems that there is a secret code in Gow ascension. Hopefully it reveals something cool like a new ps4 gow game or something. Some people have cracked the code but it means nothing so far. Hopefully its like the god of war 3 platinum website thing for the reveal of ghost of sparta
    Cistern Painting Code (QUJIKPHIUEEEKMJQUJ) - God of War: Ascension Wiki Guide - IGN
    On a side note have got my gow ascension 2 days back but cant play it due to stupid school. Hows the game have to wait till the weekend to play it

Deathless Destroyer

It's a redeemable code for an early demo for "The Last of Us". You won't be able to redeem it yet. I don't have GoW Ascension though

Well I read somewhere that it is....
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 7 - Gold

its for the Last of Us DEMO, everyone will get it eventually anyway... So its not such a big deal.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    its for the Last of Us DEMO, everyone will get it eventually anyway... So its not such a big deal.
    Are u sure? i thought the last of us demo was available on disc from the start and will be unlocked on may 31st or soomething

PRO Member

Just an article I read earlier pertaining to this. It could be the demo for The Last of Us, could be what the article talks about or it could be something completely different.

How God Of War: Ascension’s Hidden Code Points To A New Hero For GoW IV
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy2872 View Post
    Just an article I read earlier pertaining to this. It could be the demo for The Last of Us, could be what the article talks about or it could be something completely different.

How God Of War: Ascension’s Hidden Code Points To A New Hero For GoW IV
    Its not for last of us demo i am pretty sure its for gow4 hopefully its gow4 that would be epic

Lvl 10 - Platinum

its a teaser for gow 4 which will be a ps4 launch title, or at least in the launch window