View Poll Results: Love/Defend, or Trash your first Plat

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love/Defend It

66 90.41%
  • Trash It

7 9.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

First Platinum - Love/Defend it or Trash it!

This is a discussion on First Platinum - Love/Defend it or Trash it! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Feral My first plat was Heavy Rain, enjoyed that game a lot. Mine was Heavy Rain too, ...

Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    My first plat was Heavy Rain, enjoyed that game a lot.
    Mine was Heavy Rain too, loved the game enough to want to plat it. I guess it's what got me into trophies

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Game on....

My first platinum trophy is 'Command And Conquer Red Alert 3'!!! Talk about an awesome plat to start a collection. Love this plat

Buy my book, Alteration

My first was Uncharted 2, a fantastic game, which makes its first-platinumness that much cooler. I did use the Crushing cheat though...

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Well. Trine 2. It was free for ps+ and i downloaded it and got my first platinum there But i Love/Defend it, as i was very happy with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Judgement by Blaster

My first plat was Assassin's Creed 2 & i Love/Defend it. Awesome game, open world plus i am a fan of the Italian Renaissance.
    Thanks to DaRe_xLw for the awesome Sig.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Mine was Heavy Rain.

I always played games just for the story and didnt care much about 100% completion; i did use to check the list of trophies just to see what were some of the challenges, but if something required me to go completely out of my way, i would neglect that/those trophies. with Heavy Rain, my VG life changed with a full 180degree turn. before i buy games i check the trophy list, that doesnt stop me from buying the game or not, but it gives me an idea if i will be platting the game or not.

Heavy Rain's story and gameplay and graphics and intense decision-making-altering-the-outcome-of-the-game character of the game kept me a slave of it to the point that i HAD to plat it and actually go out of my way and standards of gaming and boy am i glad i did so.

so of course, i dont regret it, but defend/love my 1st plat!!!

PS: Hey! even my wife, who does not enjoy playing/seeing VGs, kept asking me updates of the story and stuff and did watch all 18 endings with me.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Resistance 2. Loved the game but made actually pretty fun since i had friends/clan to play online co-op and grind the 10,000 kills multiplayer. Was upset though that they turned away from the amazing online co-op for Resistance 3 (which I too)

NSFW

My first was Burnout Paradise and would Defend it... not quite love but defend it. While it's definitely not the hardest game to plat. it does require a certain degree of dedication to get.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

PRO Member

My first plat was COD WaW ... I most definitely love it
    To this day this plat is still one of my toughest, if not the toughest, and most proud platinums ... COD WaW I salute you

Thanks to Dsluckay for the signature and Avatar

Currently working on:Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Ratchet and Clank: Nexus

Future project: None ATM

Lvl 5 - Silver

Ratched&clank:a crack in time was my first plat

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Mine was Legends Of Wrestlemania, i'll defend it as i thought my gaming days were numbered with the birth of my first child on the horizon so i wanted to get one Plat before i was done.
    Turns out i wasn't done though, got the Burnout Paradise Plat a few months after that during the many, many nights of staying up with my sleepless son and grabbed ten more in 2012. So, Mania will always be a special Plat to me, it was the first and last Plat i obtained before become a father and set me on the way to getting more.

Bob 'n' Becca

WWE 10 was my first plate, and I defend it. I don't love it, but it was a fun game to play. Now, my second platinum; that's a different story altogether...

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

My first was the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection. I got this game because I grew up playing the Sega Genesis and had alot of the games in the collection. So I'll defend it.
    .The Greatest Danger could be your own Stupidity

Angel of Death

My first one was Ratchet an Clank Future: A Crack in Time. While easy, I love the game.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Who am I kidding..my first plat was....wait for it....Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time...and this, has been my downfall....hooked like a crackhead...I saw that plat pop....and I just instantly knew that I wanted more....especially with a site that tracks them and lets me compare them to other people...I was all in. All in all, I guess the game wasn't bad...(in fact, my 40th plat was actually another Ratchet and Clank title...lol) but just for nostalgia's sake, I wish I would have platted a game that I'm totally in love with (like AC or Skyrim...something of that nature).
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Breakfast and Chill

Madden 10 was a cheap whore that I picked up because I wanted to go to prom. While I was there, Uncharted stole my heart and refused to give it back

The Deathly Rhythm

My first plat was Assassins Creed 2 and I loved/defend it, I was also hooked to the game as well
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234