Sony Reaching Out to ‘Top 1%’ for ‘PlayStation MVPs’ Program

This is a discussion on Sony Reaching Out to ‘Top 1%’ for ‘PlayStation MVPs’ Program within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; A reader has provided IGN with an e-mail from PlayStation outlining a new program: PlayStation MVPs. The PlayStation MVPs e-mail ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Sony Reaching Out to ‘Top 1%’ for ‘PlayStation MVPs’ Program

A reader has provided IGN with an e-mail from PlayStation outlining a new program: PlayStation MVPs.
    The PlayStation MVPs e-mail was sent to this reader because, as the letter explains, he’s “an avid PlayStation gamer with an impressive trophy collection and a library of games” that “represent the top 1% of the PlayStation community.” You can see the full e-mail below.

The e-mail links out to a website that prompts you for your birthday before bringing you to the PlayStation MVPs Application. You can see what the application asks you in the screen caps below.

As the initial e-mail states, “PlayStation MVPs are the most highly-engaged members of the PlayStation community. They are experts on everything related to PlayStation and are some of the most influential and important members of the PlayStation Nation. They are the types of players that spend their spare time helping other gamers get their stats up. They help run online events on the PlayStation Network. They create game walk-throughs, blog about their favorite games, and support their fellow gamers on places like the official PlayStation forums.”
    Once filled out, the form will be sent to PlayStation, with a promise that Sony will review everything and make a decision about your MVP status in 4-6 weeks.
    Did you get an e-mail for PlayStation MVPs?

Source

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Ice Cream Firefighter

Sounds good on the outside but 98% of the top 1% are hackers so they are just rewarding their fraudulent actions.

I wonder if Powerpyx has got this yet? I am not saying that his a cheat cause we all know that's not true but he is damn good and thought he might be up there with the hackers on a legitimate level.

At least that's who I would send an invite to before duck360 or Pockidrive.

I realized after your reply TSS, how I made that look wrong lol thanks for pointing that out

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Sounds good on the outside but 98% of the top 1% are hackers so they are just rewarding their fraudulent actions.

I wonder if Duck360 has got this yet?
    There you Go Fixed lol
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Yer, It does suck if they do get it. I've had all 3 Playstations and shit loads off games.
    "Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted"
    "Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito"