Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Trophy that you got that you would never try again

This is a discussion on Trophy that you got that you would never try again within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Sacrificial lamb - i hunt trophies when i get bored of games and this one i will never do again...every ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sacrificial lamb - i hunt trophies when i get bored of games and this one i will never do again...every black ops trophy was easy but this.

Lvl 5 - Silver

The only trophy that I would really hate if I ever had to do it again was getting 90 Stars on Mirror's Edge.

I really hate time trials and that game took me forever to master haha.

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Team Player in Fifa 10... Me and the other 9 guys that I eventually got together just sat there waiting for the glitchy sob
    Check out my awesome trophy checklist: Platinum Display Cabinet - by schlittmehr

sig by Auburn

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Not any for now but as soon as I'm done with Ultimate Ninja 01 on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 I'll have the All missions successfully completed. trophy and I'm never touching team missions again... EVER!
    Surgeon Of Death

Lvl 9 - Gold

Off the top of my head, I'd never again attempt either of my two 10,000 kills trophies, for Resistance 2 (Killing Machine) and Tank Battles (Tank Of Doom). These two trophies were utterly soul-destroying, and I don't think I could ever justify ploughing so many, many hours into them a second time.

PRO Member

well all the trophies that bored me to death i havent got them so no one .... but people that hate gow and dantes inferno trophies wtf ? those are so much fun

Lvl 6 - Silver

i wont EVER do any party trophies again such as....RDR's posse up or...FIFA 11 playing a match with 10 people or, Midnight clubs T mobile trophy, organizing these things is a HUGE pain lol, and things always take forever, for a simple trophy. hate that u need to depend on others for a trophy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My Kung Fu is Stronger on Mortal Kombat took me about 2 or 3 months to get

Royal Flush X2

I have a couple
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: All missions sucessfully complete This is the hardest trophy in my collection and also the online lag of this game is the worst as if it wasn't hard enough already.
    Mortal Kombat: My Kung Fu is Stronger Only a minimum of 336 hrs to get this. Too long with lots of other grinding to go with it.
    Terminator Salvation: All of the gold trophies not because it was hard but becasue it was the worst game I've played on PS3.

A plat a month!

Any MP trophy from Wolfenstein.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Red Dead Redemption

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace
    In a full Multiplayer Poker game, beat the table when blinds are at maximum

I'd rather re-do GTA 4 Wanted or AWP all over then sit through this travesty again.
    [/URL]

Top 10 's
    Red Dead Redemption Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Dragon Age: Origins Demons Souls
    Grand Theft Auto IV God of War III Assassins Creed II Heavy Rain Tekken 6 Mafia II

Lvl 7 - Gold

From the above statements I can safely say that I don't feel what you feel towards "Rockhound" and "I'll take the physical challenge" trophies. I feel as if those are really "trophy well earned" kind of trophies.

For me it's the dreaded Yatta! in Sega Megadrive Collection. I gotta tell ya, this is where it's at! Controllers were thrown, faiths were lost, unborn babies cried, it was HELL!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'm not even close but .. .

Confrontation Champion

Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I agree with Kerwan on treasure hunter so not worth the 100-120 hours it takes. But Choose the Impossible in bioshock is a close second, I hate bioshock 2 MP with an undying hatred.

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by treadingink View Post
    I'm not even close but .. .

Confrontation Champion

It's supposed to be a trophy you got

Anyway for me so far was treasure hunter FFXIII
    It was so boring grinding for gill to buy everything that I almost wanted to give up
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Sorry Kerwan

Toggle Spoiler

Bwahahahaha some PS3T humor there

As for trophies would have to be Don't get cocky hated that trophy was the hardest trophy of Dead Space for me to get (yes completing it on its hardest was easier )
    Annoying PS3T.com members since March 2010

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    i wont EVER do any party trophies again such as....RDR's posse up or...FIFA 11 playing a match with 10 people or, Midnight clubs T mobile trophy, organizing these things is a HUGE pain lol, and things always take forever, for a simple trophy. hate that u need to depend on others for a trophy.
    Yep, these are the worse, like Bling Brigade on Wipeout HD.

But the single trophy that I hated the most was that ridiculous RDR one where you had to get 10 assists or something like that.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I would never want to get the MR. PERFECT Silver trophy for Megaman 10 again. I don't think I have any more hair to pull out...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Arkham Asylum challenge maps, but once you're good enough to do them, you can nail them. So not really one i wouldnt do again.

Killzone 2 Grand Valor and the Elite difficulty one... also bioshock was a bitch on hard.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For me, it's a tie:
    Abstergo Employee of the Month because after helping 4 others I was boosting with, plus another 3 that I joined to help with my already boosting partners, coming to this one took 5 times over of going over the list of bonuses when for some reason it was glitched. I let someone on the other team escape, and it popped for me -_-

Sacrificial Lamb This one took me over 20 games of zombies to get, because either the randoms I was playing with would be total dumbasses, or I could never get the crossbow to pop up in the box, OR we would all die before I could get it upgraded. Then, one guy who I've been friends for a while, duo'ed it with me within 2 rounds. -_-

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast