Uncharted Waters online

This is a discussion on Uncharted Waters online within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Uncharted Waters online has trophies. Whenever I try to download it off the psn stroe(japan. Its free there.) it shows ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Uncharted Waters online

Uncharted Waters online has trophies. Whenever I try to download it off the psn stroe(japan. Its free there.) it shows up as Uncharted Waters online El Oriente. I've gotten all the way into the game and registered but still I don't get the trophy list in my trophy section. Can anybody help with a solution if you've played it before.

Saints Row IV

Well....if you get the trophy list...will you understand WHAT TO DO? There is no trophy guide out there...
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Well....if you get the trophy list...will you understand WHAT TO DO? There is no trophy guide out there...
    Im very serious about my trophies(As of now my count is 6444). The game starts out as a tutorial. Granted there is no guide but I do know the english translation of the trophies. I have played BattleField Gundam which is also free on the Japanese PSN. I have nailed down all the controls for the Gundam game and would still be playing it if there wasnt a 3 match restriction for every few hours.
    Last edited by ShadowSavior2012; 03-29-2013 at 02:14 AM.