Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

good or not

This is a discussion on good or not within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; on my new account i have had it for 4 days and i have 87 trophys 13 gold 20 silver ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

good or not

on my new account i have had it for 4 days and i have 87 trophys 13 gold 20 silver 2 platinum the rest are bronze is that good or not?

Rangers F.C

Amazing mate
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Ice Cream Firefighter

It depends on the games you got the plats for if they were whore games like Hanna Montanna and Megamind then no that's not really good. If it's like Lollipop Chainsaw and Saints Row The Third then yes that's good. But if it's like Deus Ex Human Revolution and say God of War Ascension then hell yeah that's great progress.

Congrats on getting 2 plats anyway you've done it. But what are your platted titles to get 12 ? Seams like a lot to me, most I play have 2 only.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Lvl 8 - Gold

Neither good nor bad.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

the games was lord of the rings war in the north and warhammer 40k spacemarine

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks for that mate

Ice Cream Firefighter

Tough and Brutal ranked platinums. That's great mate well done.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Prayer Warrior

that's all well and good but don't get caught up on playing games only for trophies. people are playing shit games just for easy trophies and are NOT playing excellent games because they have hard trophies. just concentrate on having fun with the game and forget about trophies bro. i hunted for a long time and missed the fun on a lot of games and set for countless hours bored out of my mind grinding for stupid trophies. at the end of the day just because you have more trophies than a person or a plat in a game they don't does NOT mean you are a better gamer. it's ovbious that people are breaking games to get trophies. boosting and finding glitches so don't let your edick goto your head

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanks Johnny i'll keep that in mind i enjoyed the first 2 play through on lord of the rings but the 3rd time was boring and the reason i am trying to get trophies quick is because me and my cousin are doing trophy challenge first to get plat on all hundred games we have chosen which includes a 600 hour platinum of gran turismo 5

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Wbacarmine View Post
    thanks Johnny i'll keep that in mind i enjoyed the first 2 play through on lord of the rings but the 3rd time was boring and the reason i am trying to get trophies quick is because me and my cousin are doing trophy challenge first to get plat on all hundred games we have chosen which includes a 600 hour platinum of gran turismo 5
    i guess let me repharase my statement. don't count out trophies all together. if used right they can increase the playability of a title or add countless hours of quailty gaming. but keep in mind they don't make you a better gamer because you can get a trophy. here's an example. my best friend doesn't give a shit about trophies. he has less than half of trophies in street fighter 4 yet when that game came out he won several local and long distance tournys. he's a beast at fighters. especailly street fighter but he doesn't care about trophies. so does that mean a person with that plat is better at that game than my friend. i would bet money on my friend any day. the point i'm really trying to make is don't get caught up in how many trophies you have and in what games. collect for the fun of it. here's another example. i'm over trophies but i have plats in the first 5 god of war games and would like to get plat in the newest game just to add to my collection. not to say i'm a bad ass gamer cause i can plat that game but for collectinon purposes only. make sense?

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

That sounds like fun . Wish I had a relative who was a trophy hunter.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Negator

on my new account i have had it for 4 days

the games was lord of the rings war in the north and warhammer 40k spacemarine
    Exactly how did you platinum Warhammer in 4 days?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

Space Marine in four days? Hax0r! lol

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Get bent...

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    This.

And why does his gamer card show ZERO and only one ?

I call bullshit.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Deathless Destroyer

Says the person who only has 1 trophy and no trophies whatsoever...

EDIT: Oh and earned those trophies over a period of a month
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Yep. Calling Bullshit. 40,000 kills in 4 days? Not at all possible.

Ice Cream Firefighter

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Yep. Calling Bullshit. 40,000 kills in 4 days? Not at all possible.
    Possible on Dead Rising 2, in one very long day I ran over 72,000 Zombie scum but yeah it's BS and there is still 9 unexplained trophies as those 2 games only have 4 but 13 was mentioned. I gave up caring, people hack, it's not going to stop anytime soon.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

I don't think he's hacking, he just misstated that he did it in 4 days. He very well could have both plats by now since he hasn't synced his trophies in a week.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Chocobo Master

If your not working or in school then I can see you with those said platinums in 4 days.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    If your not working or in school then I can see you with those said platinums in 4 days.
    TBH he doesn't appear to be a "no life" player to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast