Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tomb Raider or God of War Ascension?

This is a discussion on Tomb Raider or God of War Ascension? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; it all depends on which franchise you pefer over the other personally ive never played the TR games vs the ...

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

it all depends on which franchise you pefer over the other personally ive never played the TR games vs the GoW games I would lean more to GoW but if you want to really do yourself a favor skip both and wait for the kingdom Hearts 1.5 mix or the Final Fantasy X & X-2 hd remake coming out later this year

Saints Row IV

A PS3 user would prefer GoW because it is an exclusive....you can buy TR on the PC or X360 but GoW is always only PS3....it is the the magic of PS3 :p
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm actually playing both at the moment. I like Tomb Raider a bit more because of the awesome bow, but God of War is an exclusive title on PS3... you can't go wrong with either.

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 7 - Gold

I am a huge Gow fan and I wasn't disappointed with ascension other than the audio glitches as previous gow games were perfect. I expected that it wouldn't be the best gow game as it's a prequel and after facing titans and the gods the furies appear as weak bosses.but A usual the combat was amazing and the game was very fun. story was paper think but I kind of expected it so not too disappointed. I would give it a 8.5/10 and I think it's still a must buy for a gow fan. As for the trials it was a joke Co mapred to titan difficulty in how 3. Played on hard before pre patch. Only died once. I I would recommend tomb raider over God of war as the story is much better gameplay is good . Lara is an amazing character. Only flaw is the side characters are not as interesting as Lara and u don't care about them at all. I would give TR a 9 10

Lvl 1 - Bronze

note that tomb raider is discounted in eu playstation store, just 30 bucks for the digital version

Lvl 9 - Gold

Tomb raider is also on sale at the moment on the PSN store as I posted about, if you use EU psn store it should be pretty cheap atm.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Sorry I'm a US user not a EU user.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I would get them both and just wait for a sale. My friend picked up both from Best Buy at 40 bucks a piece last week. This week they have Metal Gear Revengence: Uprising, Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 at 40 bucks a piece.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12