Best of Playstation Network Vol 1 revealed

This is a discussion on Best of Playstation Network Vol 1 revealed within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The Entertainment Software Rating Board has revealed a rating for the unannounced Playstation 3 release, “Best of Playstation Network Vol. ...

PRO Member

Best of Playstation Network Vol 1 revealed

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has revealed a rating for the unannounced Playstation 3 release, “Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1.” According to a listing update form the organization on April 1, the bundle will come with four video games: “Fat Princess,” “Tokyo Jungle,” “Sound Shapes” and “When Vikings Attack.” The compilation received a T (for Teen) rating due contents relating to blood, lyrics, suggestive themes and violence. You can check out some screens from “Tokyo Jungle” in the slideshow at the top of this article and the rating summary from the ESRB below:

This is a compilation of four Playstation Network titles: Fat Princess, Tokyo Jungle, Sound Shapes, and When Vikings Attack. In Fat Princess, players use swords, shotguns, and magic to kill opposing team members in frenetic combat. Although characters are overtly cute and colorful, bright-red blood splotches occur and stain the environment. In Tokyo Jungle, players control various animals that fight for survival in a post-apocalyptic Tokyo. As players traverse side-scrolling levels, they can hunt prey and attack various animals. Splashes of blood are depicted during battle. One game in the compilation contains lyrics with sexual innuendo (e.g., “Knock-kneed bimbos walkin' like hoes,” “My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns hon,” and “So ladies, if the butt is round and you want a triple X thrown down”).

View slideshow: ‘Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1’ collection revealed for Playstation 3
    Sony Computer Entertainment will be publishing “Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1,” which will most likely be released at retail on a Blu-ray disc. The release date has not yet been announced for the collection.

“Fat Princess,” “Tokyo Jungle,” “Sound Shapes” and “When Vikings Attack” were previously available as downloadable titles on the Playstation Store of the Playstation 3. All four games were originally published by Sony Computer Entertainment.

Source: ‘Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1’ collection revealed for Playstation 3 - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection: http://psntrophyleaders.com/user/view/Jaggy2872#games

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

INTJ

No Super rub a dub 0/10

only buy it for tokyo jungle your going to be angry at everything else.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

That's pretty cool for people who don't buy digital. I already have Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle & When Vikings Attack! so I have no interest in this.

Plats-O'-War!!

Already have Fat Princess (just need to re-download it ). But, I'm lightweight interested in Sound Shapes. I'll keep a open mind about this set of games.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Have played most of these but don't own any. I still prefer them digital but depending on the price I might buy it.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Negator

Sir Mix-A-Lot.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

The One and Only

I already have Sound Shapes, but that's still pretty cool.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 7 - Gold

Let me know when a price is announced.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Get bent...

Who decides what's considered 'best of the Playstation Network'?

What about Journey, Limbo, Trine 2, PixelJunk series, Payday: The Heist, fl0w, I Am Alive, or The Unfinished Swan?
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    Who decides what's considered 'best of the Playstation Network'?

What about Journey, Limbo, Trine 2, PixelJunk series, Payday: The Heist, fl0w, I Am Alive, or The Unfinished Swan?
    Well it says volume 1 so there will probably be more of them with others