Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shin Megami Tensei 4 Coming to U.S.

This is a discussion on Shin Megami Tensei 4 Coming to U.S. within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I bet my 100 bucks that SMT4 will be ported on Vita or made into HD collection for 360/PS3 later ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

I bet my 100 bucks that SMT4 will be ported on Vita or made into HD collection for 360/PS3 later on.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    The Persona games are more of a spinoff to the SMT series like I mentioned before. The issue is that there is so many spins off released in Japan that its quite hard to understand whats what when they release US versions over here.

After some googling (whutt?), I found this website that has nearly every SMT that got released in US. Obviously I didn't read everything cause it has 15 pages worth of SMT history and information on different SMT games.

Hardcore Gaming 101: Megami Tensei / Shin Megami Tensei

Back on topic... this game should of been on the Vita.
    I know they are but some need to learn there place before telling me what I dont already know. Which my post that you commented has already stated. I been playing SMT(and spin-offs) for 15 years now. I own every game that has come to America, just havent got around to playing it yet. Now once the Vita starts selling well(which it is in Japan) a port is possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12