a question about play station and my tropheys

This is a discussion on a question about play station and my tropheys within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I recently got a new ps3, (500gb yea baby), anyway, I only recently got an account on playstation because I ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

a question about play station and my tropheys

I recently got a new ps3, (500gb yea baby), anyway, I only recently got an account on playstation because I don't play on line, (short story but won't go into it here). I uploaded my trophies from my old ps3, and then transfered all my games to my new one. Only the trophies that I have earned since then are showing up on my list on my system.
    Is there a way I can get them back on my system? I can only connect to the play station site when I am at a friends, and take my system with me. I am going to do that this week end because there is supposed to be a new system update.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)

Fight the Future

Did you sync your trophies before you changed the HDD? Have you synced trophies again? If you've synced all your trophies should be showing up.

PRO Member

If your trophies are set to "offline mode," then I believe you only see the ones that were earned on that particular console. If you set it to "online mode," then you will see all the trophies that are on the server, including vita trophies if you have any. At least, that's what I think happens. Someone who has bought a new PS3 due to YLOD can probably check/confirm this.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by mjglover View Post
    If your trophies are set to "offline mode," then I believe you only see the ones that were earned on that particular console. If you set it to "online mode," then you will see all the trophies that are on the server, including vita trophies if you have any. At least, that's what I think happens. Someone who has bought a new PS3 due to YLOD can probably check/confirm this.
    I bought a new console last year and all the trophies I have earned show on my list regardless of the mode. Only my Vita ones dont show if I have it in offline mode.

Mine showed up as sonn as my transfer data was completed, I have heard that sometimes it takes a little while for the trophies to show on your list though. I did do a server sync before I transfered my data though.

Backlog Grinding

You need to sync your trophies to PSN and they will then show up on your new system regardless of whether you play online or offline. I am assuming all of your trophies were earned offline and you have yet to sync them. So when you go to your buddies house to download makes sure you sync your trophies from your old system as well.

Currently playing -->

WHO DAT!!!!

i just recently bought a red 500gb ps3, i sync'd my trophies before i switched systems and after 3 hours syncing my trophies on the new machine , i had everything on my new that was on my old. There should be no problem if you sync properly, considering i just did it in march when GOWA came out

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I did sync my trophies before I set up the new system. I tried to sync the new system on Sat. I got a lot of them back but it kept failing before it was 20-25% done. I'll try again the next time I'm at my bf's house. Thanks for the info. I'm sure I'll get them sooner or later now that I know how.
    I kissed a boy, and I liked it.
    (I can't wait to do it again.)