Is Defiance any good?

This is a discussion on Is Defiance any good? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Been looking at it and it's interesting to me. Does anyone on here have it? If so, how is it? ...

Plats-O'-War!!

Is Defiance any good?

Been looking at it and it's interesting to me. Does anyone on here have it? If so, how is it? On a scale of 1-10 (1=purest shit ever made, 10=OMFG!!! GOTY for sure!!) what would you give it?

WHO DAT!!!!

i have a couple of friends on my list that absolutly love this game from the beta, i cant say myself but im hearing some good things

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerrider View Post
    i have a couple of friends on my list that absolutly love this game from the beta, i cant say myself but im hearing some good things
    Ah, I see. I may wait on this then. Thanks dude.

All out of bubblegum.....

I was talking to the infamous Stupot, and he said its pretty good, but has some bugs ( as expected). he recommended I wait a month, for some quickfixes, and maybe a price drop. Its also region locked, so I would be able to play with any of my english bros anyways. But i think I could get DetFaninATL and a few other buddies from Borderlands 2 to break this shit down with me.... IF I see enough people jumping on the wagon, i may cave sooner than later.. i do have $30 coming to me in credits by the 12th of this month...
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by SplatterScoggs View Post
    I was talking to the infamous Stupot, and he said its pretty good, but has some bugs ( as expected). he recommended I wait a month, for some quickfixes, and maybe a price drop. Its also region locked, so I would be able to play with any of my english bros anyways. But i think I could get DetFaninATL and a few other buddies from Borderlands 2 to break this shit down with me.... IF I see enough people jumping on the wagon, i may cave sooner than later.. i do have $30 coming to me in credits by the 12th of this month...
    That's what I was thinking of doing. Waiting for a price drop on it. And, as always with new online games (MMO's especially) there's always bugs and stuff. Will take your advice. Thanks buddy!!

Prayer Warrior

A few of my buds got it and though they said its really fun and has great potential its not without its bugs. They said that in a months time maybe even two that the bugs should be worked out and servers running tip top shape. So I would wait but get it for sure on a price drop

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    A few of my buds got it and though they said its really fun and has great potential its not without its bugs. They said that in a months time maybe even two that the bugs should be worked out and servers running tip top shape. So I would wait but get it for sure on a price drop
    Awesome man. Thanks!