Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Is PlayStatuon Plus+ Wroth It?

This is a discussion on Is PlayStatuon Plus+ Wroth It? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Faust Hi, you must be new. Welcome. As a general rule of thumb, here on our humble ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Hi, you must be new. Welcome. As a general rule of thumb, here on our humble little site, users seach through the forums to see if a thread on a similar topic already exists. Say, for the heck of it, I was to search "Playstation Plus," I might get the following results: Some questions about Playstation Plus (should I get it?) PS Plus Questions Playstation Plus questions Plus benefits? Playstation Plus question. At this time, in a young poster's life, many would consider this the point at which your question, this thread's reason for being, has been answered, and thus the thread has served it's purpose. This is where you say "Thanks everyone, I think I'll get Plus when I have enough money," and then move on to another thread, or something else. Oh... So you seem to have lost some of that conviction you possessed just a second ago. Never mind, I'm sure you'll still be thankful, and move on... Ah now I see, you seem to have confused a thread in a forum...with AIM chat. By all means feel free to make your posts longer than a single sentence. Perhaps even consider asking a bunch of the many questions you have (all of which could be answered by a simple google search) in the on I can see that you like to read posts, and then post as you process the information. That's probably something that isn't really worth letting everyone know about... Ok, come on now, we get it... Stop it. No. Really? Come on. Stop. Quit it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Fuck it, I give up.
    wish i could rep this 100 times.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I would say yes it is worth it you get the free games that they currently have plus they keep adding new free games every Tuesday and on top of that you get tons of discounts on games dlc themes and avatars so if you regularly purchase from the PlayStation store than plus is definantly worth it

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    first of all anyone who says plus sucks cause they offered games they already own is a complete idiot. in the beginning plus was hit or miss. it was almost worth the money and not a bad deal. but here recently plus is freaking fantastic. they are releasing good quality games along with great discounts on cool stuff. let me put it this way. i live in the US and enjoy plus so much i have plus on my US acct and even made a UK acct and made it plus cause they offer different stuff. that's how well worth it plus really is. not too mention the cloud storage and plus exclusives time trials on games. it's a win win. there is no downside not even paying for it cause you get way more than you pay for.
    I agree. When it first came out and for a long time after i hated plus, because it wasnt worth it in my opinion. Once they put out 12 games, and just switched one of those games for a new one each month, i knew they recieved the message and fixed the only problem i had with them.

So as of now, or when they put those 12 games out there, it was worth it from that time on.

ლ(ಠдಠლ)

I think I can safely say playstatuon plus is not 'wroth' it.

Playstation plus on the other hand, has been totally worth it for me as I also got 3 extra months when I bought a year subscription.
    Last edited by Aipher; 04-06-2013 at 09:24 AM.

timezone: GMT+7 ⌋ // ⌈ blind PSN friend requests are ignored

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Oh, I made a whoopies.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I love it...I seem to be going for the three month membership myself, and then when they release a game that i already own, I sell it on Ebay, and that basically pays for the price of the 3 month membership anyways. It's a win/win to me.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Free games and discounts for just $4 a month, sounds like it's worth it to me.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by riddic2639 View Post
    Free games and discounts for just $4 a month, sounds like it's worth it to me.
    What about paying Yearly?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jmargraves View Post
    I love it...I seem to be going for the three month membership myself, and then when they release a game that i already own, I sell it on Ebay, and that basically pays for the price of the 3 month membership anyways. It's a win/win to me.
    That's good to hear.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The longer you have PS+ the better it gets, my subscription ended last week and I couldn't play all my favorite games. they always pick the great games

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You get free games and many other discounts every few weeks or so on both PS3 and PS Vita.
    Please note that if your membership expires and you do not wish to recur it, you won't be able to play the free games you previously downloaded.

Lvl 7 - Gold

One easy way to say why

10 Games half price sale at local store - 249.99

10 Games on Plus - 39.99 Subscription Charge

And that is only 10, much more than 10 available!

PRO Member

Playstation Plus in and incredible service. I have lost count of the amount of great games I have gotten over the past two years. Also since PS Vita games are on there I have only purchased 2 games since I got my Vita at launch!!! You'll find yourself trying out games that normally you would not buy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by twistsanny View Post
    The longer you have PS+ the better it gets, my subscription ended last week and I couldn't play all my favorite games. they always pick the great games
    Thank you for telling me.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_Pride View Post
    You get free games and many other discounts every few weeks or so on both PS3 and PS Vita.
    Please note that if your membership expires and you do not wish to recur it, you won't be able to play the free games you previously downloaded.
    I completed Infamous 2 before mine ended.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    One easy way to say why

10 Games half price sale at local store - 249.99

10 Games on Plus - 39.99 Subscription Charge

And that is only 10, much more than 10 available!
    Take that as a good thing.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by thirtle1705 View Post
    Playstation Plus in and incredible service. I have lost count of the amount of great games I have gotten over the past two years. Also since PS Vita games are on there I have only purchased 2 games since I got my Vita at launch!!! You'll find yourself trying out games that normally you would not buy.
    Thanks for telling me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123