Farming Simulator Coming to Consoles This September

This is a discussion on Farming Simulator Coming to Consoles This September within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; IIt’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, folks. The moment we’ve dreamed of for so long and worried that ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Farming Simulator Coming to Consoles This September

IIt’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, folks. The moment we’ve dreamed of for so long and worried that maybe, just maybe, it may never happen. That’s right, Farming Simulator is coming to consoles. Farming. Simulator.I’m gonna let the press release speak for itself, cos I’m a little bit overwhelmed.“Farming Simulator on console first offers a whole new, North American environment, adding to the European environment already present on PC. New farming vehicles and many other new features will also make their appearance.“As big as the original environment of Farming Simulator on PC, this new playground exclusive to the console version doubles the world of the game. Inspired by typical American farms, this big new land offers a real new scenery, with new places, new opportunities of development for your farm, and even bigger fields!”Even bigger fields!“The console version of Farming Simulator also offers exclusive vehicles, completing the large selection of farming machines that are available on PC. These vehicles, from famous constructors such as Case IH, Lizard, Ursus, Kramer and Horsch, will allow you to complete your tasks with increased efficiency… most notably on the new environment and its large fields!”Its large fields!“Of course, the game keeps all the ingredients that made the Farming Simulator series a success on PC, by faithfully adapting the subtleties of farming. You will face the challenges of a modern farmer: animal husbandry, crops, harvesting, sales of your products, and of course buying new vehicles and machines… you will manage, daily, your own farm in an open world! Farming Simulator is out in North America on 3rd September and Europe on 6th September.
    http://www.****************/news/new...September.html
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Retired

Site is censored.

Up the Irons!

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-consoles.aspx

Different source, but this is where I first read it.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Undrey View Post
    Site is censored.
    ...that's the part that you have a problem with? Really?

Why the fuck would you want to click that link?

Game Review Team

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post

remove football

remove football

serbia win the farm simulator very powerful tractor wizard

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    IIt’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for, folks. The moment we’ve dreamed of for so long and worried that maybe, just maybe, it may never happen. That’s right, Farming Simulator is coming to consoles. Farming. Simulator.I’m gonna let the press release speak for itself, cos I’m a little bit overwhelmed.“Farming Simulator on console first offers a whole new, North American environment, adding to the European environment already present on PC. New farming vehicles and many other new features will also make their appearance.“As big as the original environment of Farming Simulator on PC, this new playground exclusive to the console version doubles the world of the game. Inspired by typical American farms, this big new land offers a real new scenery, with new places, new opportunities of development for your farm, and even bigger fields!”Even bigger fields!“The console version of Farming Simulator also offers exclusive vehicles, completing the large selection of farming machines that are available on PC. These vehicles, from famous constructors such as Case IH, Lizard, Ursus, Kramer and Horsch, will allow you to complete your tasks with increased efficiency… most notably on the new environment and its large fields!”Its large fields!“Of course, the game keeps all the ingredients that made the Farming Simulator series a success on PC, by faithfully adapting the subtleties of farming. You will face the challenges of a modern farmer: animal husbandry, crops, harvesting, sales of your products, and of course buying new vehicles and machines… you will manage, daily, your own farm in an open world! Farming Simulator is out in North America on 3rd September and Europe on 6th September.
    http://www.****************/news/new...September.html
    This gets me excited. Is this like harvest moon? i enjoyed that series, and to think if they made a more "updated" one!
    Thos were made in 2005, so think of how much better it would be.

Is there also some sim dating aspect? Harvest moon was 90% about the farming life, and 10% about dating. lol

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I already have this pre-ordered at Amazon. I'm looking forward to it

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post

To check out how awesome this game will be.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Crealkllr View Post
    This gets me excited. Is this like harvest moon? i enjoyed that series, and to think if they made a more "updated" one!
    Thos were made in 2005, so think of how much better it would be.

Is there also some sim dating aspect? Harvest moon was 90% about the farming life, and 10% about dating. lol
    Nah, it's a complete rip-off of Animal Crossing.

Way to innovate MS & Sony

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    The moment we’ve dreamed of for so long and worried that maybe, just maybe, it may never happen. That’s right, Farming Simulator is coming to consoles. Farming. Simulator..... Inspired by typical American farms.... offers a real new scenery, with new places, new opportunities of development for your farm, and even bigger fields!.... also offers exclusive vehicles, completing the large selection of farming machines that are available on PC. These vehicles.... will allow you to complete your tasks with increased efficiency… most notably on the new environment and its large fields!... You will face the challenges of a modern farmer… you will manage, daily, your own farm in an open world!

Just to clarify - yeah, I'll be passing on this one.

And no, I didn't even bother clicking the link.

NSFW

Fucking finally!

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Fight the Future

I actually quite enjoyed the PC release and I'll definitely check out the console version. Obviously the game isn't everyones cup of tea but I've always enjoyed farming games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

With FarmVille being soooo popular on facebook, this game on the ps3 is going to crush it...if it were still 2008.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Buy my book, Alteration

My day got infinitely better.

Sig by DaRe
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!
    Author of Alteration, now available!

Lvl 9 - Gold

What ever happened to simfarm? lol.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Holy f***ing s**t, i've been waiting for soooo long, the true successor to mgs4 is finally coming to my beloved ps3!!!

INTJ

ill wrek u

consul [email protected] can't handle my sik movs

Fight the Future

It seems I'm the only one genuinely looking forward to this...