The Last of Us Exclusive Environment Video *Spoiler Free*

This is a discussion on The Last of Us Exclusive Environment Video *Spoiler Free* within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Exclusive video: The beautiful wastelands of The Last of Us | PopWatch | EW.com Got it from that website, but ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

The Last of Us Exclusive Environment Video *Spoiler Free*

Exclusive video: The beautiful wastelands of The Last of Us | PopWatch | EW.com

Got it from that website, but didn't know how to add video. So I found it on Dailymotion and shared it here. Watch in 720p.

Back on topic... what a beautiful environment. I wonder if this is going to surpass Uncharted 2.

Rangers F.C

Its looking sweet, when I first heard about this game, I never knew about the infected . I am still not sure how I feel about the infected, I originally thought it was a fight for survival with only humans . I am sure this game will be excellent, though I am still kind of wishing it was the way I originally thought .

P.s do you think that Asian chick would have been in the video if the PS4 having no women in there release pitch scandal never happened lol .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    P.s do you think that Asian chick would have been in the video if the PS4 having no women in there release pitch scandal never happened lol .
    Not sure but NaughtyDog sure got some hotties working with them lol.