Dynasty Warriors 8 incoming!!

This is a discussion on Dynasty Warriors 8 incoming!! within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; In the future, Tecmo Koei will be able to make a Dynasty Warriors game in which you fight a vast ...

All Around The World

Dynasty Warriors 8 incoming!!

In the future, Tecmo Koei will be able to make a Dynasty Warriors game in which you fight a vast army of Dynasty Warriors games. The company brings us ever closer to that glorious metagame with Dynasty Warriors 8, available July 16 for PS3 and Xbox in North America.

This time, Tecmo Koei includes several "What If" scenarios, which differ from the exacting historical accuracy the series usually demands. Fighters who died in certain historical battles live, and the game shows how history might have changed.

Those campaigns, and the normal Story Mode battles, will take place across over 40 new stages, populated by your choice from over 70 playable characters and thousands of hapless enemy soldiers.
    Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 remakes history July 16 | Joystiq

Gonna pick up 7 again and try to finish it so I can get 8 later on in the year.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Cannot wait for Dynasty Warriors 8 Extreme Legends and Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires. I've fallen way behind on my DW playing and buying.

Lvl 9 - Gold

One question, I've always been more of a Sengoku Basara/Warriors Orochi fan but I've been thinking about getting a DW some day and this looks like the perfect one for me. Should I get it at launch or wait for the re-releases? Do they add more stuff?

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted