Max Payne 3 Load Problem

This is a discussion on Max Payne 3 Load Problem within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hey, I completed Max Payne 3 on medium level at 1356 yesterday (13th April). I then went on to play ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Max Payne 3 Load Problem

Hey,

I completed Max Payne 3 on medium level at 1356 yesterday (13th April). I then went on to play on Hard level, managing to collect 2 trophies on this level, The Fear of Losing It at 1559 and Something Wicked This Way Comes at 2001.

So last night when I finished playing, I finished during chapter 7, A Hangover Sent Direct From Mother Nature. But when I turn on my PS3 this morning and select to continue, it loads the game at chapter 2.

Does anyone know if I select to play from chapter 7, when I complete the game will I have to play between chapter 2 and 7 again to achieve the Serious Payne trophy? And does anyone have any idea how this could have happened?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Does it say on mission select, the level that you complete the mission in? If not there's no other way to check It I guess, I mean I didn't play it but seems like a bug to me you might have to play again, good luck

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Unfortunately it doesn't tell you. I have restarted at the point where I finished and I can only hope it doesn't effect the trophy.

Thanks anyway