Bioshock infinite season pass query

This is a discussion on Bioshock infinite season pass query within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just bought the Bioshock infinite season pass today afternoon and i got a question will the bonus stuff appear ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Bioshock infinite season pass query

I just bought the Bioshock infinite season pass today afternoon and i got a question will the bonus stuff appear in my 1999 playthrough i already started my 1999 playthrough before buying the pass. I am still at the carnival place so can i just continue and get the stuff or do i have to start a new 1999 playthrough. Also do i need to download anything else off the psn store to get the extras or are the extras in the season pass download itself. Thanks in advance

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i installed the extra perks before my play and after my play but I didn't even get it 0.o

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by liliputh View Post
    i installed the extra perks before my play and after my play but I didn't even get it 0.o
    wait did u install something separately or just the season pass itself?? and also did u buy the pass after ur first playthrough or before that itself

Lvl 9 - Gold

As far as I know you get the golden skins and damage upgrades for the guns as soon as you load a save (at any point in the game) or start a new game.
    However, the rest of the bonuses (the 5 Infusion bottles and the 4 extra pieces of gear) you can ONLY get when you reach the Blue Ribbon restaurant, the part where you first get the shield from the Luteces. If you are already past that point you'll have to start a new game (I don't know if backtracking works).

Remember you have to download and install the Season Pass which is about 100kb, that's what unlocks the bonus content (I assume it's already on the disc or the game data).

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_leyenda View Post
    As far as I know you get the golden skins and damage upgrades for the guns as soon as you load a save (at any point in the game) or start a new game.
    However, the rest of the bonuses (the 5 Infusion bottles and the 4 extra pieces of gear) you can ONLY get when you reach the Blue Ribbon restaurant, the part where you first get the shield from the Luteces. If you are already past that point you'll have to start a new game (I don't know if backtracking works).
    Remember you have to download and install the Season Pass which is about 100kb, that's what unlocks the bonus content (I assume it's already on the disc or the game data).
    Thanks didn't have to restart as i was still before the blue ribbon restaurant