Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What would you like to see in Fallout 4 ?

This is a discussion on What would you like to see in Fallout 4 ? within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Snow. I want snowfall, accumulation, and drifts of radioactive snow. I want to see faction outfits and currency return. Faction ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Snow. I want snowfall, accumulation, and drifts of radioactive snow.

I want to see faction outfits and currency return. Faction towns should sell unique weapons and supplies that can only be bought with their money.

If it is set in Boston, an Irish themed radio station is a must. I also want to be able to loot and clear out Fenway. There should be a gang centered around the Red Sox who took over Fenway and adopted its lore into their gang, kind of similar to The Kings in New Vegas with Elvis. Their weapon of choice? Baseball bats of course.

You should be able to control a faction. In TES games, you're able to rise to the top of a guild, such as The Dark Brotherhood. It would be awesome to have some "guilds" in Fallout 4 where you can work your way to the top and run the gang by giving orders to your underlings and earning a profit or perks as time passes with them following those orders.

I want to be able to kill the kids in the game. Bethesda has a habit of making the most annoying little asshole kids, and the world would be a better place without them.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    Snow. I want snowfall, accumulation, and drifts of radioactive snow.
    A nuclear winter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    I want to be able to kill the kids in the game. Bethesda has a habit of making the most annoying little asshole kids, and the world would be a better place without them.
    You were able to in the first two games, but you got penalties.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I would like it if you could get more people to travel with you, other than companions, but like people who give you missions to sometimes come on missions with you. Also maybe for vehicles, or a visual transportation system, instead of a teleportation system that just makes you appear in another place. Also, more people roaming the wastes. The weather conditions would be cool too. Also a bunch of cool suits like they have in Dead Space or Mass Effect where they give you upgrades and immunities to certain conditions.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

A stronger main quest, it's the weakness of Fallout 3, Oblivion and Skyrim where nearly any side quest is far more interesting.

Also, make it more suspense filled when underground, really ramp up the dread of what could be round the next corner.

Rise Above

I would like to see a multi disk game with various locations of major cities in the usa.

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by ALL-HAIL-LEADER View Post
    I would like to see a multi disk game with various locations of major cities in the usa.
    Not going to happen lol, that would mess up the next few titles . I think it would be cool to take it out America, China would be a cool setting, tell the story from the other side .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

I know that the Fall Out series is post-apocalyptic, and that is part of the reason I love them. However, I really wish they'd come up with a way to a little more color, a little more often. Sometimes, after playing 3 or New Vegas, I'll stop and look around the house and feel practically blinded by the colors after staring at a screen that shows mostly blacks, grey, and browns.
    Last edited by xwingrlj; 03-21-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: typo

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'd love to explore more creepy locations, see new mutated animals, new crafting features... being able to make own camo amour plating & fully customise every weapon, to be able own a pack brahmin for storage & to ride, no caravan game trophies (still can't manage to win a game let alone 20) higher level cap...50 would be enough & the ability to keep exploring the wastes once the main storyline is finished... without having to wait for a GOTY edition or all the DLC's to come out

Oh!, pretty flowers!

I'll be sooo happy if Tabitha is back!

Sig & avy by Dare!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12