Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Backlogs

This is a discussion on Backlogs within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER Please, My backlog is 30x more than all the above posts alone . Now that's a ...

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Please, My backlog is 30x more than all the above posts alone. Now that's a backlog. You talk about getting games at a great deal. I'm in the same vote as you and I could play a game a day for 3 years and still not get through my backlog and that's just PS3 games.
    Who gives a shit, its not a pissing contest . I recommend playing some of them rather than showing off . P.s I don't believe you
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    Seeing as people are throwing their backlogs in here I thought I would share them in images as that's easier for me that way. 48 games never or barely played plus there are others as well but I haven't displayed them.

@Jay Hawk-chan I'm developing a collection that will be worth something in the later future one day, I know I will never play all these and I will always be adding more to it, but I don't do it for bragging rights.

Well here goes.

Toggle Spoiler

If your trying to make a profit then that's ok but when people just buy games to throw their huge ass silly backlog in other gamers is kinds ridiculous.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yep I've got a huge back log too, and I just bought Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead (the one by Telltale)...

I'd been holding off on both of them (especially Heavy Rain, ever since I bought my PS3 in 2010), but there was a sale and I thought I might as well get them now... doesn't really matter because the price will never get lower than what I paid for them in the sale... (AU$25 each).

Joining PS+ doesn't help either! All these awesome "free" games that I wanna play but just don't have the time!!!

All I need is a loooong holiday off work...

God of War (2010/08/29) God of War II (2010/09/06) FIFA10 (2010/09/16) God of War III (2010/09/18) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2010/10/05) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2010/10/11) Assassin's Creed II (2011/07/11) Trine 2 (2013/05/27) The Walking Dead (2013/07/15)

Lvl 9 - Gold

I can honestly say that I have no backlog. If I buy or get a game I try it out to see if I like it and I KNOW whether I'm gonna play it or not. Most games I'm interested in I already beat and the rest I play for fun. I couldn't care less about getting trophies for games I didn't like anyway.
    Plus I don't have a lot of money and I can only buy games like once every two-three months.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Platboy Online Knight

My backlog is never ending. So I just decided that since Metal Gear Rising was released, and I played it. I will play MGS1, MGS HD Collection, and MGS4 this summer. And MGS 2 & MGS 3.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Last time I counted I had 39 PS3 games in my backlog, more than half of them are ones I started playing and then stopped, but still I know it's getting too big and yet I keep adding to the collection... My Vita backlog is starting to grow slowly too and as for PSN games... I don't even what to think about that... (Damn you Playstation Plus!)

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've got about a dozen on the shelf, waiting to be unwrapped, and what with all the great games coming out this year, I don't see them getting playtime anytime soon.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    Do you dive into them Scrooge McDuck style?

I will be once this game comes to the PSN

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    Who gives a shit, its not a pissing contest . I recommend playing some of them rather than showing off . P.s I don't believe you
    I know it's not a pissing match. I was only stating a fact and if you don't believe it then look at how many games on my trophies (651 games) and I've only gotten rid of about 5 of them and then add about another 300+ trophy based games that I have not even installed the trophies for and about another 300-400+ non trophy games. I have a serious collecting problem.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Most of these backlog are ok but the others are just got damn greed on the mind. I don't care what any of y'all do with your money but sooner or later that backlog some of y'all got will hit you very hard. I am not trying to call nobody out but who the hell cares about if your backlog is so huge. The OP has a great backlog anything over 10 games is overkill.
    Yeah i agree why keep buying 50+ games to have in your backlog i would never go that high its just wasting money imo, that's why im stopping once i get the last two games i mentioned

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Hawk-chan View Post
    Most of these backlog are ok but the others are just got damn greed on the mind. I don't care what any of y'all do with your money but sooner or later that backlog some of y'all got will hit you very hard. I am not trying to call nobody out but who the hell cares about if your backlog is so huge. The OP has a great backlog anything over 10 games is overkill.
    I'm not trying to be a bastard or something, but you really shouldn't be talking like that about other members. It's true that bragging about your collection is annoying and wont give you any street cred, but it's not always as simple as bragging rights. To me it's a problem. I wish I didn't have a game log, and I actually could put my sorry ass down and finish these games. It's an illness (kinda) and you lunging at me is really disheartening.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Rangers F.C

I know it's not a pissing match. I was only stating a fact and if you don't believe it then look at how many games on my trophies (651 games) and I've only gotten rid of about 5 of them and then add about another 300+ trophy based games that I have not even installed the trophies for and about another 300-400+ non trophy games. I have a serious collecting problem.
    I looked at your trophies and you do have a ton of games, my bad . I still think you should play the games, unless you have more fun going shopping lol
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Chocobo Master

Quote Originally Posted by gyrocop View Post
    I'm not trying to be a bastard or something, but you really shouldn't be talking like that about other members. It's true that bragging about your collection is annoying and wont give you any street cred, but it's not always as simple as bragging rights. To me it's a problem. I wish I didn't have a game log, and I actually could put my sorry ass down and finish these games. It's an illness (kinda) and you lunging at me is really disheartening.
    My post was kinda directed at a certain member because every time there's a thread about backlog then he comes on to brag about his huge backlog. It's like dude trying to get people to praise him. If people love buying games ok cool but don't keep telling us your backlog is getting bigger and bigger. Make a checklist.

If I sound insensitive by my post because I am just stating what professionals are saying about cases like these then I really don't know what to say. Greed leads to Narcissism which leads to people not wanting to be around you.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Bob 'n' Becca

I have a few games in my backlog. What my backlog consists of, IMO, are the games I have and would like to attempt a platinum at. Not all games can be platted, at least by me, so I wouldn't say my backlog is very big. Also, waiting until you actually have time to play a game to buy it would probably save more money in the long run. I learned that towards the end of the year when I realised that out of the five games I preordered and purchased last year I only played one. Those games were, in order, resident evil operation raccoon city, Pokemon black 2, darksiders 2, resident evil 6 and hitman absolution. Look at my trophy list and tell me which game I played.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

25+ games and counting, too lazy to post titles
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Damn, some of you guys have alot of games in your backlogs. I thought I had alot with 8 games in my backlog. They are God of War 1,2,3...Ghost of Sparta...Chains of Olympus...FarCry 3...Lollipop Chainsaw and Sound Shapes.

"I am like any other man, All I do is supply a demand."
    ---
    Al Capone

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I looked at your trophies and you do have a ton of games, my bad . I still think you should play the games, unless you have more fun going shopping lol

No problem
    and I do find it fun to go shopping for games and movies. I love it even more when I get unbelievable deals

Notorious K.I.D.

I have almost no backlog. Majority of my games I rented just to try them out, it's very rare for me to buy anything brand new. Right now I'm shuffling between Sacred 2, Sims 3, Disgaea 4, and the R&C collection. I've played some of each of them just to have a variety of games to play.

Everything has taken a backseat to FF7 right now though. If only the PS3 had an RPG that could compare.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

illegal in 9 countries

Same affliction here. It's hard to pass up a game when it hits $15 to $20, so I tend to buy 1 or 2 a week. That said, I don't have too many games in my collection that are pure shite, so there are some criteria to be met.

PRO Member

Uh i have games i try but if i don't get completely addicted to them i'll put them aside to play at another time, dunno if that counts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast