Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

This is a discussion on Backlogs within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Wow you guys all have huge backlogs but i think maxthunder takes the cake!...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wow you guys all have huge backlogs but i think maxthunder takes the cake!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground

Blackloged games not on system

Dead Rising 2
    Dead Rising 2 off the record
    Assassins Creed brotherhood
    Assassins creed revelations
    Red Dead redemption
    Call of Duty Black ops 2
    Ni no Kuni
    Dragon Age 2
    Star Ocean: TLHI
    and I just got Dead Island Riptide yesterday

PRO Member

If I remember correctly, MAXTHUNDER once said he also collected NES games or something and sold the collection for like $23000. So yeah, he's a collector and I don't begrudge him his collection. He probably shouldn't refer to it as a backlog though because I imagine he would like to keep as many of them in the shrink wrap as possible.

That said, if anyone wants to reduce their backlog, send the games my way . I don't have any PS3 games in my backlog. All that are plattable (based on equip/servers) have been platted except for Gran Turismo 5.

The only games I have that I haven't played yet are PS1 titles, FF6 and FF8. I bought each for $5 when they were on sale. I will get to them after I finish my regular playthrough and Excalibur II Perfect Game on FF9, which will occupy me a while.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 6 - Silver

For the first time I actually counted my backlog (which I consider as ones I havent started) and im a bit ashamed to post the number on here... In my defence I am building a game collection thus rarely ever trade anything in and im very selective on what I purchase. I have to put it down to not being able to resist a good bargin and seriously underestimating the time I have to play.

Well on the plus side, Ill never have the problem of having nothing to play

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS | Tomb Raider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234