HELP with trophy and game Glitches

This is a discussion on HELP with trophy and game Glitches within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi there... I wanted to ask you guys - did you ever encounter a trophy glitch that couldn't be solved... ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

HELP with trophy and game Glitches

Hi there...

I wanted to ask you guys - did you ever encounter a trophy glitch that couldn't be solved... did Sony ever intervene and "gave" you the trophy because you proved that you earned it ?

I'll include an email i sent WB Studios that summarize the whole issue... no one can help and the only answer i did get was "re-start the game from the beginning creating a new save file."

-------------------------------------THE EMAIL--------------------------------------------------------------

[FONT=Arial]I am getting very desperate and frustrated because I've been chasing my tail around this glitch for more then three months (minus the 3 weeks the i neglected your email)...[/FONT]
    Rockstedy - did not respond to 3 emails I sent them via their website.
    Sony entertainment - told me they that because my PlayStation is from a specific region (Israel), they can't help me (even with contact info for support).
    my region Sony Representative -told me that the only way he might be able to help me is if I'll bring my PS3 and the game so he could see the glitch (as if it's a hardware problem), I explained that I have 2 copies of the game and I tried them both with my saved game file while logged in from a different console and I still experience the glitch.
    the website i bought the game from - told me to turn to you and\or Rockstedy.

so....
    1. The glitch in a nutshell is that when I get to the end of the game , the part where the Riddler keeps the hostages chained up to rails where if they'll stop walking he'll blow them up. I get there and there are no hostages, only the Riddler and i can't take him down.
    2. I included a couple of videos...
    The actual glitch:
    Batman Arkham City: enigma glitch - YouTube
    My plead to anyone who can help
    My batman glitch - YouTube

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]it doesn't make sense to do it all over again! i spend so mach time on this game... if it glitches it's not my fault - I am such a Hugh fan... i spend time and money and put in sweat and soul... NOT FAIR! and VERY DISAPPOINTING.

so... anybody.... ? help ?

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]

[/FONT]

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I contacted Bethesda regarding an issue with a Skyrim story glitch (trophy related of course) their response was, sorry, just reload a previous save or start a new game. I doubt you'll get anywhere, but I'm pulling for you.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I seen game company's abandon their own games that's been out in less than 3 years and they don't care about fixing the glitches or trophy problems and they end up loosing buyers so I only suggest do research on games before you buy it to see if it's worth wasting time or money. If you don't care about trophy's then watch out for any big glitches.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

ive had about 8 glitched plats, they include:

need for speed undercover= multiplyr both win trophies glitched, all stats online and otherwise state ive done required trophy, e.a reckons cant b fixd, which brings me to my 2nd,

battlefield bad company 1= i am bad company trophy, online states remained at 119/120 awards whilst in game stats say 120/120, no trophy and that was a biggy, tho after much winging to them from myself and a few hundred others e.a fixed it, so why cant they do that with nfs undercover!

dark void= grease monkey , upgraded all weapons! all chests found = no trophy common problem with no one knowing wat actualy cuased it, granted its one that cld b started over but with the possibility of it doing exactly the same thing, why bother!

aliens vs predator=serial killer, win 10 ranked matches, same deal as bfbc1, tho the best out of the bunch, they fixd it as soon as asked!

homefront= expert of war, complete all challenges, after around 150 hrs of play with only 4 left , woke up to find evrything at 0, asked thq to do sumthing and mite as well have been told to screw myself!

ther are a cple more but im at a loss to remember what they are presently, and granted they are ones i could "start again" with!, would sony do anything about any of them, HELL NO!, i emailed em on evry single one!, and was told to sort it with the company!, talk about pass the buck!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

this is bullcrap! and Sony doesn't care.... that's amazing... i mean i started a trophy system, people are addicted to that shit and after all that hard work get nothing to show for it ! those bastards!!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

[QUOTE=nemec8;494705]ive had about 8 glitched plats, they include:

need for speed undercover= multiplyr both win trophies glitched, all stats online and otherwise state ive done required trophy, e.a reckons cant b fixd, which brings me to my 2nd,

battlefield bad company 1= i am bad company trophy, online states remained at 119/120 awards whilst in game stats say 120/120, no trophy and that was a biggy, tho after much winging to them from myself and a few hundred others e.a fixed it, so why cant they do that with nfs undercover!

dark void= grease monkey , upgraded all weapons! all chests found = no trophy common problem with no one knowing wat actualy cuased it, granted its one that cld b started over but with the possibility of it doing exactly the same thing, why bother!

aliens vs predator=serial killer, win 10 ranked matches, same deal as bfbc1, tho the best out of the bunch, they fixd it as soon as asked!

homefront= expert of war, complete all challenges, after around 150 hrs of play with only 4 left , woke up to find evrything at 0, asked thq to do sumthing and mite as well have been told to screw myself!

ther are a cple more but im at a loss to remember what they are presently, and granted they are ones i could "start again" with!, would sony do anything about any of them, HELL NO!, i emailed em on evry single one!, and was told to sort it with the company!, talk about pass the buck!

There actually is a way to get the Homefront Plat but it is very hard because in multiplayer the numbers glitch so let say you need 100 deathmatch wins and you do win 100 dm but only 40 gets counted. what I did was every time I play for let say an hour or 2 before turning off the ps3 I saved the the multiplayer file on usb so that if something happens I can use the usb and replace the old one and then i keep on playing.

ADMlNlSTRATOR

The only time I've ever seen a company go out of their way to 'unlock' a trophy, was DICE for Bad Company.

Nobody really cares though. Devs, publishers...achievements/trophies are just another hoop they have to jump through.