Skyrim: Legendary Edition coming this June

This is a discussion on Skyrim: Legendary Edition coming this June within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Today Bethesda announced that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, will be coming to PC, PS3 and the 360 ...

Platinum Dohvakiin

Skyrim: Legendary Edition coming this June

Today Bethesda announced that The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition, will be coming to PC, PS3 and the 360 this June.
    [Coming to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on June 4th for $59.99 (European territories will see its release on June 7th), this package includes the most up-to-date version of the original game (employing the 1.9 title update),as well as the game’s three add-ons: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragoborn.

source

I this is good for all those who have yet to play the game, or were just waiting for the inevitable GOTY Edition to be released.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Digital Terror

awesome stuff

Lvl 8 - Gold

Now I'm glad I didn't buy the game yet.

PRO Member

I got Oblivion on the PC some years back and only played it for like an hour before getting bored. Maybe this isn't my kind of game. Still, cool to hear they are re-releasing as a bundle in case I get interested at some point.
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Aren't the add on's like 20 bucks apiece? And the game itself sells for 20 bucks as well right? $80 worth of game and add ons for $60. Doesn't seem all that much like a big deal in the long run, just basically getting one add on free if you look at it like that. Of course since I have been holding back on getting the game, I am sure I will pick up this version to save the $20 which I could use on the PSN card to buy other add ons or games from the PSN store.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by CradleOfFish View Post
    Aren't the add on's like 20 bucks apiece? And the game itself sells for 20 bucks as well right? $80 worth of game and add ons for $60. Doesn't seem all that much like a big deal in the long run, just basically getting one add on free if you look at it like that. Of course since I have been holding back on getting the game, I am sure I will pick up this version to save the $20 which I could use on the PSN card to buy other add ons or games from the PSN store.
    Is it really $20? Here in my country it's still $50, wow...

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 8 - Gold

Although I already own both PC and PS3 version of Skyrim I'll definitely get this one without hesitation.

Lvl 7 - Gold

i got skyrim for 30 dawnguard for 12.50 so ill just wait for another sale on dragonborn
    wasnt interested in hearthfire

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yes im getting this