Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Smashguy I did everything with a DS3. No need to use Steering wheel. Oooooh this is such ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Smashguy View Post
    I did everything with a DS3. No need to use Steering wheel.
    Oooooh this is such a relieve to hear... After my 24u of Le Mans i'll try the Vettel Challenges, it's the only event i need to gold and then i will have that GT 5 . Btw i posted in the GT 5 thread also.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Ok then I suck driving on those events.. can't control the AMG cars and X2010 lol...

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

The Deathly Rhythm

Quote Originally Posted by canadian94eh View Post
    Need for Speed the Run (the game was okay, but the hard difficulty didn't make any sense, i would have a perfect run and i would still be too slow...
    You can do the glitch when u can play the last level on Extreme and it will give you the trophy, I forgot how to do it because theres a method but its in the Need for Speed The Run Trophy Guide
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Mista J

i gave up on pure because of one trophy lol, thats one i really needed to finish.

Awesome Sig by:Beam|Aka bar by:Athena
    Gifts From Friends:
    Alison | Beam & Kid | TG09

Check out the shop- Deja View Sigs

Lvl 5 - Silver

Nice to see that Gt5 is doable with ds3, but steeringwheel is much more easy. ( i got amg trophy with ds3 ). There are a bunch of trophies i di'dn't think i would get with only the ds3 but when you keep trying hard / long enough you'll get it right.

Still, steering wheel gives a more real feel, and shaves off time in the first attempt.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by KarelCV View Post
    You should trying this one, theres a very good strategy using, batclaw, combo baterang and e ground pound... you'll get it eventually.

I gave up 007, James Bond 007: Blood Stone (i don't even know why i've tried the onlien trophies for this one) and the obvious, Mortal Kombat it's nearly impossible to achieve the online trophies and Ladder Master well... you know.
    There is actually a pretty easy glitch to get the Ladder Master trophy all you have to do is use sheeva and do her move where she jumps and lands on the person after a few times the person just stays down and you can finish each person the same way!!!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    Ok then I suck driving on those events.. can't control the AMG cars and X2010 lol...
    Just keep trying, AMG is not so tough, just the beginners class is most difficult, ironically

Quote Originally Posted by sept-sept View Post
    Nice to see that Gt5 is doable with ds3, but steeringwheel is much more easy. ( i got amg trophy with ds3 ). There are a bunch of trophies i di'dn't think i would get with only the ds3 but when you keep trying hard / long enough you'll get it right.

Still, steering wheel gives a more real feel, and shaves off time in the first attempt.
    I agree that steering wheel most be more easy. But so far i did everything with a DS3 apart from the Vettel Challenges wich i still need to do by the way. I'll see how it goes, not really want to buy a wheel if it's not needed....

Lvl 5 - Silver

didn't want to buy a steer for one game and some trophies either at first, but got lucky on a second-hand from a friend that wasn't using his... 40 euro's for a driving force gt. wouldn't want to miss it now...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

What havent I given up on...Both Batman games (challenges suck) Bioshock and Demons Souls (proud to leave that game at 0%)

Lvl 7 - Gold

didn't want to buy a steer for one game and some trophies either at first, but got lucky on a second-hand from a friend that wasn't using his... 40 euro's for a driving force gt. wouldn't want to miss it now...
    Hihi ik zie het nu pas, van Nederland, ik ben van BelgiŽ

That's true, quite the bargain if you ask me. Would be stupid to not buy it.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Duh, ja ik weet het soms ook niet, internationaal hier en af en toe een nederlander ( of belg in dit geval ).

Indeed, steering wheel gave me some hard trophies and hopefully the plat. soon. Think gt5 is one of the harderst to get. have 3 or 4 to go.
    That steering wheel is a very good one, especially in gt5 it gives a real feel with force feedback in the corners and all. it comes the closest to real driving...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Didn't notice you were from Belgium btw, your english is perfect...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Duh, ja ik weet het soms ook niet, internationaal hier en af en toe een nederlander ( of belg in dit geval ).

Indeed, steering wheel gave me some hard trophies and hopefully the plat. soon. Think gt5 is one of the harderst to get. have 3 or 4 to go.
    That steering wheel is a very good one, especially in gt5 it gives a real feel with force feedback in the corners and all. it comes the closest to real driving...
    Is it a G25 or G27? I need to get A Spec level 40, The Air of Experience, Vettel Challenges and the every event, licence.... gold and then the is also mine.... Still some things to do really... But i just love the game.

Didn't notice you were from Belgium btw, your english is perfect...
    Thx working with US people does pay off sometimes...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RyJ32 View Post
    There is actually a pretty easy glitch to get the Ladder Master trophy all you have to do is use sheeva and do her move where she jumps and lands on the person after a few times the person just stays down and you can finish each person the same way!!!!
    If this works, I will be happy to try it, ladder master is proving to be a bitch. Saying that, most of this game is proving to be a bitch...
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NTGSruler View Post
    Is it a G25 or G27? I need to get A Spec level 40, The Air of Experience, Vettel Challenges and the every event, licence.... gold and then the is also mine.... Still some things to do really... But i just love the game.

Not those two, a shame though because i think they are even better. no, it's a Gt driving force pro if i am correct.

Thx working with US people does pay off sometimes...
    Aha, that comes in handy

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    If this works, I will be happy to try it, ladder master is proving to be a bitch. Saying that, most of this game is proving to be a bitch...
    I forgot to mention when I did it I set to 1 round and 30 seconds per round. That way if you do lose its not that bad to try again. From what i have been reading try to get Kintaro instead of goro because he taunts more easier openings

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Demon's Souls...nuff said.

♚ Overlord ♔

Mirrors edge.
    Those time challenges are a real pain and a chore in my opinion.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've given up on several platinums...

Street Fighter IV - those trial challenges are just too damn hard. Plus the online is virtually dead. Plus I traded in my copy anyway.
    Super Street Fighter IV - the trials, again. And a few other miscellaneous trophies (*cough*From C To Shining C*cough*)
    Motorstorm: Pacific Rift - simply put: never gonna happen.
    Twisted Metal - got a lot of work still to do, but the online requirements are just ridiculous.

Indie Game Developer

Games I have no interest in ever pursuing platinum/100% in:
    DJ Hero (80%) - Don't have the time/interest to 5* every song on expert
    Warhawk (64%) - Don't have 1000 hours to get to general rank
    Crash Commando (61%) - Got 100%, then really shitty online multiplayer DLC came out and no one plays online, so it was impossible
    Modnation Racers (26%) - The online experience grinding is a major turn off, plus the actual racing isn't that satisfying
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (23%) - Ridiculous online requirements, also I don't like fighting games
    Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (11%) - Honestly, I don't know why I bought this
    PAIN (0%) - Fuck pain

Anything else you see on my list that isn't at 100% yet is still technically on my to-do list. My back burner is getting quite full
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast