Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; fight night champion- the online sucks -_- only good thing going for it is the story.... moh- tier 1 mode ...

PRO Member

fight night champion- the online sucks -_- only good thing going for it is the story....
    moh- tier 1 mode I need to finish but I need a new disc
    the rest of the games I will get to it eventually

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Ghost Recon Future Soldier The domination trophies are so hard

PRO Member

Batman arkham city goty edition riddler trophys ruined the game for me

Lvl 8 - Gold

I gave up on SLy 3.

I beat the game, and hate how i have to redo most of the challenges. Some of the timed ones are a pain, and the ones where you have to redo a fight, but with less health become really aggravating.

Angel of Death

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and God of War III. Really disappointed that I never finished them, so I might go back to them one day.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and God of War III. Really disappointed that I never finished them, so I might go back to them one day.
    on the naruto, are you doing Multiplayer? THats what i need to get done (both the MP for trophies, and the titles for one more trophy.

Ghost Assassin

GT5: I don't think that I'll be able to beat those vettel races
    Max Payne 3
    Brink
    AC Brotherhood
    There's a lot more, but those are my top ones I guess

Bob 'n' Becca

I've quit several plats. One is god of war. I can't get pass the underwater part of the game where the wall runs into you as yer crossing the screen. Fuck that game. I've also quit on WWE svr 2011. Need two or three trophies before the plat and they seem to be glitched. I've broken about a million tables and haven't gotten that trophy and I've done a bunch if specials/finishers but I haven't gotten that trophy. I've also quit on trine 2. I can't get the trophy where you have to catch the arrows. And resident evil five made me quit to. The trophies I'm missing are a bitch. What sucks more is that I lost my original data and now I'll have to start the entire game over. That should be it for me.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Need for Speed ( Bad files From Freezing --__-- )

Final Fantasy 13 ( Find all items )

~~Krauser~~
    Jack-_-Krauser_

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Dead Island is one I had to give up on. My dorm had terrible internet and I had the hardest time finding partners for the co-op trophies. Also after leveling up one character to 50 the last thing I wanted to do was beat act 1 with the other three characters. Maybe I'll rent it from redbox and clean up the last few I'm missing.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had to give up on Killzone 2. I'd done everything, even the annoying leaderboard trophies. All I had left was going through the campaign on Veteran. Then, my Playstation 3 had a problem, and this was all before cloud storage for Plus. So I couldn't back up the saves due to it being protected before shipping it in to Sony. Needless to say, all my progress lost. haha. Haven't had the heart to attempt it since.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Mirrors edge the stupid speedruns are impossible for me....

Rangers F.C

I have quit on many , most often its on-line stuff and any other time its not got the skill , the most recent one is Assassins Creed Brotherhood done everything I could be bothered and realised it just was not a good enough game to play all the on-line stuff 40+ hours a heard and collect all the flags , Assassins Creed 2 was my first Platinum so would have liked to get Brotherhood but collectables and lots of on-line stuff just not my idea of time well spent .

Iron Maiden

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I have quit on many , most often its on-line stuff and any other time its not got the skill , the most recent one is Assassins Creed Brotherhood done everything I could be bothered and realised it just was not a good enough game to play all the on-line stuff 40+ hours a heard and collect all the flags , Assassins Creed 2 was my first Platinum so would have liked to get Brotherhood but collectables and lots of on-line stuff just not my idea of time well spent .
    The Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Platinum isn't too difficult. You can buy maps that show the locations of the Borgia flags. As for the online part, the time required depends on whether you're playing properly, or if you're boosting. I can see why you'd be put off, though.

I gave up trying to get the Platinum on most of the God of War games. I got the Platinum in GOW, but don't have the patience to do the challenges in the others... even though I really enjoyed playing all GOW games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Batman Arkham Asylum
    Start the Party(im only missing stupid candy crazy trophy.)
    for Little Big planet, all i need is create and party person(friends r never online.)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    Also Fallout 3... Im not trynna beat the game 3 different times, 3 different ways.
    You don't necessarily have to play through 3 times, if you use a lot of different save files you can get around it, same with new Vegas

Plats-O'-War!!

I hate to say this but, I've given up on BFBC2. Just don't feel like going through the most in that game. Great game nonetheless, but decided not to pursue the

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Battlefield 3. I don't find myself being dedicated enough to pursue the trophy.

Thought about giving up on Uncharted 3, simply because you have to play through the game 4 times.

Huge Gaming Backlog

At the moment I think I'm done with Max Payne. It was fun the first two times but to play it through five times for the plat, it's just not good enough.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Aetryx View Post
    Battlefield 3. I don't find myself being dedicated enough to pursue the trophy.

Thought about giving up on Uncharted 3, simply because you have to play through the game 4 times.
    You don't have to play UC3 through 4 times for the plat, you can do it once since Crushing is avaliable straight away.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast