Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by lazites WWE 13 I had everything expect for the online ranking trophies. Since the online ranking kept ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lazites View Post
    WWE 13 I had everything expect for the online ranking trophies.

Since the online ranking kept resetting constantly for a lot of people once they turn off their system, I deemed it almost impossible and gave up :/ I can only have my ranking reset so many times back to zero...
    oh yeah, same.

as soon as the game came out and i saw there was online ranking trophies i knew it'd be pretty much impossible, i tried for a bit then just gave up cos the online on the WWE games is atrocious.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

LBP, people weren't nice to me. and Sonic and all stars racing transformed. It's really impossible to get 4 dual shock to unlock few trophies. ( i have only one dual shock controller ). So i quit them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Rage, just a flesh would trophy is the only one i need but its ridiculous, give it a try every now and then but it always makes me, well rage.

I make lego out of you!

Couldn't plat brotherhood because of the damn multiplayer trophy BS!

Royal Flush X2

None but GTAIV is really annoying with AWP gltiching on me and can't invite people who have more than 50 PSN friends to attempt this awful trophy again.

PRO Member

I gave up on White Knight Chronicles and Disgaea 4. WKC wasn't by choice but because their servers went down and Disgaea I quit on because it just took far to long and far to many playthroughs.
    THANKS DJUNGLIST...

Lvl 6 - Silver

FIFA World Cup 2010 since they closed the servers very early and Resistance 2 made it to 3000 kills but the servers were empty and there are so many other games to play than to grind in an empty Online server, SF series i didn't quit but i lack the time to put into practice and mastering those trials but it's one of my Goals to achieve one Street fighter plat as i love the game series so much

Toggle Spoiler

For me trophies have become an integral part of gaming, like a stereo in a car. Is it really necessary? No. Is it a lot more fun with it though? Hell yeah!

quoted by Robinworldwide

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Last of Us...could not stand the multiplayer...got all the single player trophies though!!

Max Payne.....couldnt handle hardcore NYM...tried it twice and died after hours invested of my life, so i quitted that without even trying going for level 40 and 50 trophies....aside for those 3 trophies, i got all others though

those are my only 2 games i have quitted on the plat..other games i have not platted is because i never meant to plat when i played them

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Cursed Crusade. I was just a few trophies from getting the platinum, but it required beating it on the hardest setting (and then just a little chapter select clean up for collectables). That game was just such a huge steaming pile that I couldn't bear to grunt through the hard setting, and I decided I was okay with sending it back to gamefly. Thank god I didn't actually buy it.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I havent quit on Black Ops just find it hard to find someone to finish the zombie trophies with, if anyone knows someone who is in my boat, send them my way.

Much appreciated.

PSN: Clipless_Grenade

Sig by Sigs & Beyond : Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Clipless_Grenade View Post
    I havent quit on Black Ops just find it hard to find someone to finish the zombie trophies with, if anyone knows someone who is in my boat, send them my way.

Much appreciated.

PSN: Clipless_Grenade
    I did all Zombie trophies by myself offline, no patch, and 2 controllers in 2 different sessions (maybe can be done in one). There is a door glitch that you can google up and see the video....all trophies I achieved this way. Black ops 2 was another story....you have to know what you are doing there and have a good team as well, but because is so open, is not nearly as bad as black ops 1

Lvl 9 - Gold

I've pretty much given up on the Batman AA plat - the only remaining trophies are for the Combat challenges, and I just can't seem to get the hang of the combat; I can never keep a combo going long enough to rack up the required number of points. I go back to it from time to time, but I just don't seem to be improving.

Super Street Fighter IV - ranking up all 35 characters online was never gonna happen. Plus, the Trials are bordering on the impossible.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

GTA IV, I did about 10 hours of noosing and thought gaming and even grinding should not be this much of a chore. And that was after getting AWP.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper_0 View Post
    I don't play games for the trophies, but if I like the game I will try to get the Platinum for it. The only game that I quit trying to get the Platinum on that I wanted was Resistance 2.
    Then you do care. Why the hell would you have platinum's if you don't play games for trophies LOL. That's grand. Anyway AC brotherhood I will never get cuz I don't care anymore..... maybe
    Sync Unison: Element of Spirits

Lvl 5 - Silver

Knights Contract

Glitch made getting a collectible impossible to reach - saved me from doing the harder difficulties with apparently unforgiving QTE's

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Lbp1 and 2..ps3 died when I was 99% thru acing levels......black ops.....Zombie trophs, gt5 no way I'm getting gold on every license test, morrtal kombat....24hrs of playtime with every character..nahhhhh

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Anything that has to do with online heavy trophies from all the fighting games I own and most of the FPS like Battlefield BC and Riddick.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Resistance 3. Could not bring myself to face the Grims halfway through Superhuman. Wussed out.
    What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

gave up on batman AA just cant figure out how to do the challenges even with watching youtube and checking the guide which really sucked cause I beat the game on hard mode

I make lego out of you!

Kung Fu Panda 2! last piece of gold that i can't find anywhere :[ if anyone knows what places to look please let me know as i only need one more trophy to unlock the platinum
    Making plat cards

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast