Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ghostbusters: The Video Game.............but kingway is trying to get me to do it. I'm not sure I wanna do the ...

Identity Overload

Ghostbusters: The Video Game.............but kingway is trying to get me to do it. I'm not sure I wanna do the MP

Sig by Prosthetic | Platbar by In2 | Avatar by Alison

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Enslaved and Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I'm really close to getting the plats but I cba to run around finding little orbs or grinding AC B MP

Prometheus stole fire from Zeus, I'm stealing his thunder

Level 5 Esper

Black Ops ~ I'm just too terrible at zombies to get them by luck or make some sort of plan to get them
    Star Ocean 4 ~ Thought I had it for a while then...school started T_T
    >>>>> New Trophy Case <<<<<

Multiplayer/Old PSN

Currently Playing
    FFX-2 HD Remake (PS3) || Killzone Mercenary (PSV) || Hearthstone (PC)

My Guides

Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
    Generator Rex: Agent of Providence

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Killzone 2 lol it was way too time consuming hahahaha

Huge Gaming Backlog

Uncharted drakes fortune. Ive beaten crushing mode twice now and still no trophy. I don't think I could try again. So annoying. Dead space 2. Hard core mode. Wtf. Only three saves is a bit rough.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thankfully not a single plat till now, first i think i couldnt finish Mirror Edge, but i manage to do it, then SF4 and finished too, then NGS2 (thanks to a guy that help me beat UN1) and then the worst of all was warhawk, but i found a group here that boost (main reason to join the site), but it took me 1+ year of playing lol

Lvl 1 - Bronze

'm the alliance " leader" in title only. The real leaders are the people in the alliance. Any leader is just a replaceable person sitting in a position that has all the responsibility and gets/accepts no rewards. A few months ago I was an officer in a different guild. The "leader" of that guild started to not listen to his people. He began to rely on threats and force to achieve his personal goals. Some of the time he was an acceptable leader. He was generous, fun, very vocal and involved. Basically a fun person at times to be around. There was a difference of opinion when it came to content acceptable on vent and in guild/alliance chat. Without getting into details a few people,guilds and myself who shared alot of the same opinions and points of view decided there was a better way to " lead ". There is no room for religious/racial/gender/sexual discrimination in our Guild Wars society.

PRO Member

Was infamous but just got from 23% yesterday to 100% 4am this morning just this morning my 5th plat!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by johnymac001 View Post
    'm the alliance " leader" in title only. The real leaders are the people in the alliance. Any leader is just a replaceable person sitting in a position that has all the responsibility and gets/accepts no rewards. A few months ago I was an officer in a different guild. The "leader" of that guild started to not listen to his people. He began to rely on threats and force to achieve his personal goals. Some of the time he was an acceptable leader. He was generous, fun, very vocal and involved. Basically a fun person at times to be around. There was a difference of opinion when it came to content acceptable on vent and in guild/alliance chat. Without getting into details a few people,guilds and myself who shared alot of the same opinions and points of view decided there was a better way to " lead ". There is no room for religious/racial/gender/sexual discrimination in our Guild Wars society.
    ^ lol wtf is this ? Anyway back on topic, only 2 games for me so far:
    Super Street Fighter 4 - Me + trials is a no-go
    Little Big Planet - No real interest in playing anymore

Regional Manager of War

Almost Dragon Age but thats because I was planning how to bypass the Blight Queller glitch. Thankfully I got it so as of now I haven't fully gave up on a game

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, just couldn't get into the multiplayer at all

Lvl 3 - Bronze

basicly 2:

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. (more than a half of the trophies are about beating each character kombo challenges, and I'm not good with big long combos in fighting games).

GTA IV. (Just seemed to be forever to reach the last multiplayer rank).

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

street fighter 4. cuz i didnt like the gameplay at all.

Mr. X

Quote Originally Posted by damien14273 View Post
    Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, just couldn't get into the multiplayer at all
    I quit on that one as well. I did actually enjoy the multiplayer but there were some silly trophies and after numerous, awful, boosting attempts I gave up. Inherently single player games shouldn't force multiplayer trophies on you. I can understand it in games like COD but Assassin's Creed is about the single player. I'd like to see more developers follow Naughty Dog and put trophies there that get you to try out the mode but don't force you to play it for a plat; at the end of the day they are single player games.

I also gave up on all the FIFA games. I had that stupid duo-hedgedecimal trophy glitch on me in 10 and 11 and it destroyed my will to carry on trying.

I've not given up on Final Fantasy XIII or LA Noire but I find the grind to plat in them to be boring so I don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing them.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 7 - Gold

grand theft auto 4 because it was way to time consuming i might go for it since it be a nice plat but really not motivated for it
    ninja gaiden 2 it just way to hard and is a bit time consuming as you got playthrough the story 8 times
    assassian creed brotherhood because of multiplayer trophies

Lvl 6 - Silver

i'm almost ready to quit MK vs DC (f*** this online i can't even play so frustrating)

Renegade Time Lord

None so far. I have not give up on any of them, I just take a break from them and work on other games. Only reason I would give up on one is if it had online trophies and they shut the online down before I got all the online trophies.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

PRO Member

For plat I gave up Disgaea 3 it was too time consuming and went from being somehtig I liked to something I ended up hating to do, also as a few people have said before the AC: Brotherhood plat because of the forced multiplayer mode trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I really wanted to try and get plats on all my games but some are ridiculous. I have given up on GTA IV cos of that ridiculous Wanted trophy, and F1 2010 because it requires hundreds of hours of multiplayer. There comes a point where you would much prefer to play something new then grind and grind a game you've already played to death

Platinum Dohvakiin

The only 2 games I ever wanted the Plat for but just gave up one were Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Well because the mp just sucks, at least to me it does. That and I could never find a game half the time. In addition to the fact that for whatever reason. I could play with half the planet, but not with my friends who live across town or even down the street.
    The second being [email protected] No Vet Mode has ever made me rage quit that many times. I mean seriously 3rach wtf were you thinking. In making a game with aim bots who only go after you and have pin point grenade accuracy. And an arm that any MLB Pitcher/Outfielder would be jealous of?

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast