Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Platinums that u quit on

This is a discussion on Platinums that u quit on within the General PS3 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by gokussjin Get a mic , 2 good friends and you have it in no time!! That's not ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by gokussjin View Post
    Get a mic , 2 good friends and you have it in no time!!
    That's not the problem mate! The thing is to endure the punishing repetition of that mission once and again and again! I'm temporarly retired from videogames mainly 4 that mission

Ghost Assassin

The ones I can think of at the moment are: AC: Brotherhood and Portal 2. With Brotherhood, I hate the online game mode, so I couldn't be bothered with it and the Portal 2 trophies are annoying, though I still might go for it someday.

Lvl 7 - Gold

GT5, inFamous, ACII

Worms 2 will be done some day!

Prayer Warrior

i've basically quit on all plats now a days. i just don't have the desire or urge to get plats anymore. i just don't care. i play now only for the fun of the game. like it was meant to be.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by FFXOcifferCop View Post
    Also Fallout 3... Im not trynna beat the game 3 different times, 3 different ways.

you dont have too beat 3 different times just make save just before the prescribed level i did like 1 level before and made sure i had the right karma when i got the level and it worked for all the 3 karmas. hope i explained that right lol

The Deathly Rhythm

I also quit on NBA Live 10 and Skate 2, NBA Live 10, I didn't know about boosting or this website, and Skate 2, Active Skater trophy glitched on me because I bought the DLC and I didn't know u get the trophy if u delete ur DLC, and the worst thing I deleted the file for memory at the time, I might do them again
    Avy and Sig made by the awesome DaRe_xLw

Feel free to add me: New PSN ID AzureBlaze99

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneHien View Post
    Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - Combo challenges are too hard.

BlazBlue - Needed 2 more online trophies left for Platinum, but it wouldn't let me connect anymore after the latest patch.

KOF XII - Online is crap. I'm also missing a gold trophy that required you to KO every character in Arcade Mode using all of the characters, which I did with every single character, but never got the trophy. So that's messed up.
    Added to the list...

Street Fighter IV - Too hard. I'm not even gonna try to plat Super Street Fighter IV.

Blur - PS3 died a month after I got the game. I think I was halfway through the game? I'm not sure, but I'm not so sure if I want to start over or even play it. Also missing the online trophies.

Resistance 2 - Missing 6 trophies. 5 of them getting them from online and 1 gold trophy for beating the game on Superhuman, which I haven't even unlocked the difficulty yet. Might quit playing it for good unless something changes my mind.

Lvl 5 - Silver

All of them.

Well, I have like three, but the rest I gave up on.

An old-fashioned cowboy

I have quite a few unplatinumed games but of the ones I tried to plat the ones I gave up on are

AC Brotherhood - I found the online portion of the game tedious and boring.
    Prince of Persia - Couldn't get the combo trophies.
    MK vs DC Universe - Couldn't do all the combos for all characters.
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Damn challenges

Lvl 5 - Silver

resistance 2, little big planet 1, red dead redemption, tekken 6, assasians creed 2, assasians creed brotherhood, crysis 2 (GLITCHED), fall out 3 and black ops (glitched)

if theres 1 bullshit thing that happens to me i give up, all of these games i lost my save file or 1 shitty trophy kept me from platting
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 5 - Silver

Cant say i have ever given up on any of my platinums, will only give up if they really become impossible (meaning multiplayer shutting down so you cant get the mutiplayer trophies anymore)
    Annoying PS3T.com members since March 2010

Everyone Loves Candy

Final Fantasy XIII and inFAMOUS. Tho I have thought of going back to FF. Some day. Soon. I hope. lol
    Hi Mom!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Gran Turismo 5

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Most notably, Dead Rising 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

DR2 - I only have 2 relatively easy Bronze trophies to get (Wear all clothing + Comeplete story in co-op). But I traded the game in 'cause I couldn't bare anymore. ONE piece of clothing I had left to get required was from Tape it or Die Crew. But such ridiculous requirements just to get into their basement. :/ Plus I couldn't stand the story anymore.

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - Technically, I didn't want to quit it. A mate lent me his copy of the game for a week, 'cause he wanted me to see how awesome the Campaign was. I figured I'd try Plat' the game during this time. For some reason, the connection with my co-op partner got too laggy near the end of the week, so I couldn't get any further.

Top/Fave Platinums : Borderlands, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Bioshock, Dead Nation, Batman: Arkham Asylum, LittleBigPlanet, MvC3, Mirror's Edge

Playing: Super Street Fighter IV

Lvl 2 - Bronze

AC Brotherhood - didn't enjoy the multiplayer
    Deadspace 2 - my core is soft
    Deadrising 2 - way too much grind
    heavy rain - one play thru was enough 4 me

Lvl 6 - Silver

MLB 10: The Show - Sony took down their online servers, so I cannot get the 3 online trophies required for platinum
    LittleBigPlanet - I seriously suck at this game, not really my forte (which are shooter games). Also has too many multiplayer trophies that are required for platinum (I may consider boosting this soon though, when I change my mind)
    MyAnimeList: Killermachine252 | Sword Art Online <3
    Expand Platcard to see my entire Sword Art Online signature below it

Lvl 2 - Bronze

The only one where i got close and i just gave up on it was Call of Duty : Black Ops.

seriously hate the zombie mode. and all i had left was the ballistic knife thing and the cross bow thing as well.

but i seriously just hated it's zombie mode so much. I couldn't force myself anymore on that dumb ONE map.

Also gave up on Resistance 2, the infamous 10,000 kill trophy stopped me. Not to mention the online community is too elite and is too dead that i can't even get enough kills at a decent pace to make it worth my while.

The other games i wouldn't necessarily say i 'quit' but rather lost steam are the ones that say "get rank 50 in multiplayer". seriously i'm not that big of a multiplayer guy to begin with and i burn out fairly quickly on them.

I am still intending to get to rank 50 on
    Crysis 2
    Red Dead Redemption

and i intend to do it for Battlefield 3. we'll see how well that works out.

Usually i resort to boosting that trophy. play until i'm sick of it then try to boost the rest of the way. Did that for Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood. Got to about level 29 before i decided to boost.

Seriously...
    I really hate online trophies.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i finnally gave up on mortal combat vs dc...the button smashing is not my thing!!!
    its the only game i ever gave up on!

Gotham's Reckoning

I don't intend on ever giving up on platting a game no matter how difficult it is.

You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push

Platbar By Wadefan

Sig By Apokolypz

PPS Bar By RaveNScythE18

PRO Member

James Bond 007: Blood Stone - I am at 95% but the online medals system is glitched. I rarely get credit for efficiency awards, and I have completed my current 00 agent mission (#7) two or three times and it has not registered.

The Beatles: Rock Band - This was my first PS3 game and I never really intended to plat it, but I don't think I would be able to anyway. I couldn't procure three microphones/players for the triple fabs and some of the 100% notes hit trophies are too difficult for me. I am at 61% or something right now and I don't think I'll ever get above 70%.

I had at one point given up on LBP (was missing the online stuff - I hadn't done any boosting), but after it was offered as a free download I figured more people would be playing and I could try again. Success!
    Currently working on: FFX HD

Platinums (28): 3D Dot Game Heroes, Borderlands, de Blob 2, FIFA 14, FF XIII, FF XIII-2, inFAMOUS, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Medieval Moves, ModNation Racers, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Racquet Sports, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Rayman Legends, Rayman Origins, Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sorcery, Sports Champions, Sports Champions 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf 12: The Masters, Trine 2, WipEout HD

Trophy Checklist

Trophy Guides:
    Racquet Sports

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast